Grow Mediums Sensi seeds - hashplant

I'm not really sure anymore. I always have grown in soil and had 2 goes at the coco, but the DWC is great. To be honest I've known people using NFT systems and flood and drain but when previously mentioned to me I would not want to listen.
DWC seems to me the most simple and sensible way to grow. To think I spent hardly no money and put it together in 5mins.
I have heard of DWC and rdwc for a long time but just didn't care to know..

:)

This is my first grow, but after a LOT of studying, I went DWC! Your reasoning is the same as mine, simplicity. Start up costs are more, but it is so easy to take care of a DWC setup! I'm using 18 gallon containers with about 13 gallons of water. I havr a third 22 gallon that I dechlorinate my fresh tap water in. My plan for my next grow is to tie the three reservoirs together in a RDWC , Recirculating. The advantage of RDWC if longer periods of stable tep and ph. Also, by having almost 60 gallons of res water, no need for topping up! I could go away for a week and come to my plants being still healthy. set your ppms and ph correctl, kep res temp under control, and tere's not much to go wrong. I'm loving it!

Cool, good luck I will be watching this! I have tried DWC but only with photo strains and my problem was flowering too late and the plants would overgrow my space because of the crazy fast growth rate. Im dedicated to coco now though. I have been thinking of getting an autopot system because I can go away for a few days and not have to worry. Im also thinking of trying DWC with autos...

Last edited:
Thanks for stopping by guys! It's lovley to see some visitors :)

Ppp22 best wishes with your projects mate , I agree with what your saying. I love DWC, it's rather shocking that I didn't want to know about hydro. I mean I did have interest but back then I was lucky to afford lighting and grow medium let alone a system.

Hey mindzeye , auto DWC all the way. I would haves loved to do my auto northern in dwc. Auto pots are very worth a go.

Thanks again for dropping by :)

Just a pic

Here she is today. I've changed and cleaned everything today.
I must admit i am wanting to flower already, but I must resist for atleast another 2-3 weeks with some cleaning up to do along the way.

image.jpg

Dannnggg. Lookin flippin sweet dude! She should be a monster!

Thanks for dropping by :) yes she's going to be a big one.
I look forward to making some nice hash

Quick snapshot before lights out, I was adding a little structural support to the lid today. It's made things better for me and it also acts as something to tie branches down.

So I cleaned up a little more undergrowth and did a little more lst.

Eager to flower but atleast another 2 weeks veg or 3.

image.jpg

Hello

Hello again everyone hope all is well .

So , I was doing some more tidying up today and a little lst work.

I am finding difficulty to photograph the rootball but take my word for it, I'm suprised at the size and it's white enough for me not to be worried.

Brilliant project I can't say it any more clear, love this way of growing.

Here's a few pictures.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

It's going to be exciting when I flower this fast finisher.

The bud and hash I sample from this plant is on fire. I'm really happy and the calyx size is so bouncing at your eyes. Harvest time for this one will be fun.

She's an awe enspiring specimen . And the sound from Independence Day is nice to type to. Huh.. Anyway it's going well and thanks for taking your time for reading.

Just a snap at some I stripped to use for my little black balls
Brilliant hash making fun coming soon eek!

Can't wait to make hash men and sculpt :)

Smokes not bad at all either, heavy thick indica sleepy painless relaxing. Ace body stone.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back