Live Stoners Shall i add supplemental light VIPARSPECTRA 900W LED

Reaction score
Hey folks i'm about to order VIPARSPECTRA Reflector-Series 900W LED, for my 48x48x80 and i was wondering if i should add supplemental light during flower or it will do as it is, was thinking maybe to add 2 of these

any other suggestions are welcome.

Last edited:
Here on site are some Viparspetra grows and me also have the 900w, saw great results here on site and i wasn't dissapointed with my harvest, you can add more red light of course,use the search function on site and should get em, Merry Juana:pass:
20181224_201016.jpg

Last edited:
Hey mate. I have a vipar 450 + a 600. And I find they work really well given their price. Of course there are better out there but I can't fault the viparspectra at all......
Well priced and works.:pass:
Good luck

alright folks thanks for the input, i'm gonna get the 900 watt by it self, and try to fit 6 - 3 gallon in my 48x48x80 or 4, we shall see, first grow so no need to rush with equipment.

alright folks thanks for the input, i'm gonna get the 900 watt by it self, and try to fit 6 - 3 gallon in my 48x48x80 or 4, we shall see, first grow so no need to rush with equipment.
You might consider two lesser watt lights (if budget issue) for a better light spread in your 4x4 tent.

You might consider two lesser watt lights (if budget issue) for a better light spread in your 4x4 tent.
I was gonna get CMH 315 Watt :p but i think that would be overkill, the problem is that i'm getting everything from the states internationally using fedex, it would cost me a fortune !

I was gonna get CMH 315 Watt :p but i think that would be overkill, the problem is that i'm getting everything from the states internationally using fedex, it would cost me a fortune !

What about just getting some quantum boards shipped and DIY your lights using locally sourced materials? QB are light and would be cheap to ship.

What about just getting some quantum boards shipped and DIY your lights using locally sourced materials? QB are light and would be cheap to ship.

This is the best advice. But if OP must use the Viparspectras, those deep reds will help since viparspectras are too blue. Great veg lights that fool consumers into thinking they are good flowering too

This is the best advice. But if OP must use the Viparspectras, those deep reds will help since viparspectras are too blue. Great veg lights that fool consumers into thinking they are good flowering too

I’ve found some great kits from HLG. I have a 600w light kit I built that outdoes the popular HLG550 for right at $700 that’s a 3000k spectrum light with a dimmer that I’m using for both veg and flower a 5x5 room. I’m building another light for strictly veging in a 4x4 that will cost about $270 but would work for veg AND flower in a 3x3 or smaller. Maybe one of those would work for the OP?

Back