Should I be worried

BirDMan420

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Only on a few leaves on two plants.

Organics
Ph 6.4 going in
I was having a ph problem but resolved it. Not sure if it’s still ph or if she’s hungry. Still trying to remember how to diagnose plants. I know there’s some clawing, I pushed them hard in veg and they just complained and didn’t get bad with the excess N but the curls never stopped

Attachments

• IMG_5967.jpeg
    IMG_5967.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_5972.jpeg
    IMG_5972.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 21
the excess didn't do much harm yet, but looks dark green, lots of N and K. With organics just watch a little longer and watch. Too early to make an assumption (on how much P more is needed). They should be in transition now and a lot is happening. If you are on track with nute regimen, don't change anything just because seeing this - watch the progression and compare the changes over time.
Have fun!

the excess didn't do much harm yet, but looks dark green, lots of N and K. With organics just watch a little longer and watch. Too early to make an assumption (on how much P more is needed). They should be in transition now and a lot is happening. If you are on track with nute regimen, don't change anything just because seeing this - watch the progression and compare the changes over time.
Have fun!
Thank you!

Have fun!
I wasn’t too worried because I top dressed not too long ago, so what I figured was this is happening because they were hungry (cause it was time to top dress) and they should be just breaking down right around now. But I will keep watch!

yeah shes definately getting too much nitrogen.. back it down asap..

check your runoff. flush and refeed. read mog nutrient blog.

Back