Shout out. Big thanks.

Shugrows

Everyone has a secret
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Shout out and big thanks to you guys for the raffle and donating these fine night owl seed to have me grow out. And the slaps. Epic man epic. I love ancient aliens and who doesnt love king of the hill. He is a propane and propane accessory god lol. Although I do like charcoal better. Ps dont tell hank that. And thank for the hand written letter. Makes you feel good that they take the time to do that. Thanks again. Big huge shout out to them and all they do for this community.
9723E7B1-740A-4B06-B877-304248763AFE.jpeg

Last edited:
Shout out and big thanks to you guys for the raffle and donating these fine night owl seed to have me grow out. And the slaps. Epic man epic. I love ancient aliens and who doesnt love king of the hill. He is a propane and propane accessory god lol. Although I do like charcoal better. Ps dont tell hank that. And thank for the hand written letter. Makes you feel good that they take the time to do that. Thanks again. Big huge shout out to them and all they do for this community.
View attachment 1482565

Do us Proud @Shugrows ....:bravo:.... #AFNRaffles ..........:headbang:...people you Know Win them........

Do us Proud @Shugrows ....:bravo:.... #AFNRaffles ..........:headbang:...people you Know Win them........
I will do my best. got one going right now. She popped the soil yesterday. I love the raffles. I love this site. Thanks for all the hard work you have done to make all this possible. I know it couldn’t have been done with out. Cheers. :cooldance::clapper::eyebrows::woody:

I will do my best. got one going right now. She popped the soil yesterday. I love the raffles. I love this site. Thanks for all the hard work you have done to make all this possible. I know it couldn’t have been done with out. Cheers. :cooldance::clapper::eyebrows::woody:

It is Amazing what the Staff can do if they are sorting out Fun and Benefits for members instead of breaking up Flam and Bullying..... :pass: ...This is what Staff time Should be about........

It is Amazing what the Staff can do if they are sorting out Fun and Benefits for members instead of breaking up Flam and Bullying..... :pass: ...This is what Staff time Should be about........
I totally agree. You have a damn good group for the staff. They are on point and you can really tell there in this for the community not themselfs. I dont think i seen one bad or angry or mean even comment on here. Drama free is the way to be. Hard to find that theses day. This is our little slice of internet heaven.

I totally agree. You have a damn good group for the staff. They are on point and you can really tell there in this for the community not themselfs. I dont think i seen one bad or angry or mean even comment on here. Drama free is the way to be. Hard to find that theses day. This is our little slice of internet heaven.

Sociable Media....... :pass: ...not Anti-social media.........

I got ride of my Facebook cause all people is bitch and talk politics. Fuck that. Im all about spreading love and being positive.

Back