DIY Show off ya dry box

I hang plants in the closet

100 0704.jpg

Reactions: blue

blue

Thanks for the spam report
For years, I've used large totes fitted with a small ac infinity fan to draw air across brown paper bags hanging inside. Hygrometer for progress. Life is simple.

No problem @blue glad to help :thumbsup:

For years, I've used large totes fitted with a small ac infinity fan to draw air across brown paper bags hanging inside. Hygrometer for progress. Life is simple.
Pretty much the same as my drying method lately. Except I’m using a cheap free cardboard box to hang them in and maintain humidity. Dried this girl the same way. Will no doubt upgrade to a dry tent soon

8C5B3293-6401-404C-8D66-3FA385E3BD08.jpeg

I hang plants in the closet

View attachment 1464246

Do you just hang them there with door open or do you have any sort of ventilation? I hung one in my closet in the past but didn’t ventilate. Just opened the door from time to time. Didn’t turn out great, but no doubt because I lacked good ventilation. I had better success with the brown bag method. Once I buy a mini drying tent I’ll be hanging them again to see how it goes compared to brown bags

Do you just hang them there with door open or do you have any sort of ventilation? I hung one in my closet in the past but didn’t ventilate. Just opened the door from time to time. Didn’t turn out great, but no doubt because I lacked good ventilation. I had better success with the brown bag method. Once I buy a mini drying tent I’ll be hanging them again to see how it goes compared to brown bags
Starting out the humidity will be low in the closet because the plants are harvested not transpiring in the grow room on the other side of the closet. I let this happen to avoid mold for the first day or 2 then turn on the humidifier set to 58-62% for a further 7ish days for a nice slow dry.

Back