Sick seedlings ( El chemi kiwi)

No, I do not. If you maintain the moisture content in your media properly the microbes should multiply on their own once it has been inoculated. If you screw up and it gets too dry or you need to do a major flush because you overfeed or don't feed to enough run-off then a re-inoculation can be beneficial. We all have problems staying in the sweet spot for moisture but too dry is the worst for your microbes followed by too wet which favors anaerobic nasties.

Ps. Yucca powder has some nutrient value to microbes, I use as a surfactant to help maintain my drippers, feeding the microbes is just a side benefit.
I've considered ReCharge as a source of molasses (carbs), presumably useful particularly during bloom, with ReCharge my only carb supplement used.

Do you recommend (or not) feeding carbs/sugars using coco/perlite? If yes, when - throughout grows or just in parts of bloom? And if carbs are used, do you recommend molasses or a much different (some glucose the only overlap in sugars content) mixture such as Bud Candy designed specifically for our plants?

Back