slight yellowing on the tips

hey stanko looking good bro is that the PE that was stunted awhile back? could we get some more pics?

Cheers dude... she's doing ok considering.. now she's full of seeds as i really wasn't expecting to get anything, when she started to recover, i just sexed her up something rotten, in the hope that i would atleast get a few free seeds to play with.

DSCN5918.jpgDSCN5919.jpgDSCN5957.jpgDSCN5894.jpg

i hear ya man... I'm always back and forth between seed production and bud production... tough call..... love having future generations loaded though! :thumbs: you wont be sorry in a few months when you grow them out!!! :)

Whos Your Daddy..

Thats the question, i have three branches that each got painted with pollen from a different daddy. the males were out side and im sure pollen got everywhere so its all a bit random on the other branches.

I know this has some what been covered, but i used a fem bean for her, and the males where all from a random SS regular mix pack.

will they be hermie beans?

a percentage may show out to be hermie.... the potential is there... but not definetly... just keep a close eye on the next grow... making sure sex is either fem or male... not both...

:)

nice stanko looks like ur gonna be in for some good surpriseswhen u grow those beans out :) pollenated my pe with nyld cant wait for it to finish and grow some out.

this plant has continued to get yellowing on the lower branches.. today it got a second feeding...

here is a sample of the leaves I have pulled off, should i continue to add more fertz or does it need to be flushed.

DSCN5986.jpgDSCN5989.jpgDSCN5990.jpg

same plant as leaves?
if so... just keep your flower ferst rollin.. and maybe just a pinch of N... but looks ok... actually looks nice n bushy.. :)

Thank you John, I really do appreciate your help and the kind words :) i think she is looking quite sativa at the top, very skinny leaves.

Yep, same plant as in picture.. I pulled them off her today as they had gotten worse, I didn't know if I had over done it with the fertz.

Last edited by a moderator:
also the fertz I have are atami organic http://www.atami.com/?pid=65, and the schedules they have on the site has changed to the one I received. they have been split into two, an indoor and outdoor schedule, and the dosages have changed.

Back