Slow

Awesome! With a nice range of temperature, I'm sure she'll kick into super growth in no time
_

Awesome! With a nice range of temperature, I'm sure she'll kick into super growth in no time
_
Hopefully. Reading back through my first grow may have showed me a mistake I've made twice now. Need to find a nice way to pre charge my coco without causing nute burn. I used a little go green before planting in the hole but didnt properly put it through the medium. Any tips

Hopefully. Reading back through my first grow may have showed me a mistake I've made twice now. Need to find a nice way to pre charge my coco without causing nute burn. I used a little go green before planting in the hole but didnt properly put it through the medium. Any tips

yeah, I've been doing coco (and RDWC) for the past decade. Don't overthink it. If coco is fresh, then just water around pH 5.8. Never use just RO/distilled water without any added nutes as this messes with cation exchange capacity of coco. Dont feed the plant until you see the first set of true leaves forming, and start very low. She will tell you if she's hungry by the tone of green. Too light, increase, too dark, decrease.

If reusing coco, just flush out heavily to clean it, again - NEVER use RO/distilled water. Tap water is fine, but please do flush with pH correct values

If you have the patience, then I highly suggest "charging" the coco with AACT - actively aerated compost tea. And continuously do so through the grow. This will supercharge the coco with beneficial bacteria along with all the lovely goodies from vermicompost. You will raise an army of root health promoting agents, as well as help with nutrient uptake.

Even without AACT, just be super anal about pH, calibrate your pen often, at least once a month. Other than that, just go for it! If you have any specific questions just shoot.
_

yeah, I've been doing coco (and RDWC) for the past decade. Don't overthink it. If coco is fresh, then just water around pH 5.8. Never use just RO/distilled water without any added nutes as this messes with cation exchange capacity of coco. Dont feed the plant until you see the first set of true leaves forming, and start very low. She will tell you if she's hungry by the tone of green. Too light, increase, too dark, decrease.

If reusing coco, just flush out heavily to clean it, again - NEVER use RO/distilled water. Tap water is fine, but please do flush with pH correct values

If you have the patience, then I highly suggest "charging" the coco with AACT - actively aerated compost tea. And continuously do so through the grow. This will supercharge the coco with beneficial bacteria along with all the lovely goodies from vermicompost. You will raise an army of root health promoting agents, as well as help with nutrient uptake.

Even without AACT, just be super anal about pH, calibrate your pen often, at least once a month. Other than that, just go for it! If you have any specific questions just shoot.
_
Thankyou. Definitely will. I'm only very new to growing. I swear it's more addictive then using. I'm slowly getting more equipment and hopefully getting a betted product each time. One day itll all come together.

Plant has made soms development but I'm afraid it's still being too slow. My feed is approximately 750ppm. 18/6 light. Humidity is around 70% and 25c average with the lowest being 17 over night. Plant is approximately 100mm accross. Soil ph is at 6.4
received_717227105761366.jpeg

Seams to have plattowed again. Given it more airflow and upped my nutes. Maybe I'm over watering. I dont know.

I may have joined the over watering bandwagon. When I finished my last plant i was watering 2ltr a day. Dont think I need that in veg :(

I may have joined the over watering bandwagon. When I finished my last plant i was watering 2ltr a day. Dont think I need that in veg :(
Yeah bro. But the looks of it over watering has been a part... Try and lay of the watering for a week or so and just give her a light mist/spray keep the soil around her moist... And when it comes to watwring again. Water away from her try and force them roots outwards. Good luck bro. Happy Growing

What’s your Rh at now? I noticed you said it was at 70% on Wednesday. You can definitely wind that down now to 55/60. If it’s too humid, the plant won’t transpire as much, therefore it won’t ‘suck’ up much water from the roots.

Back