Slow

What’s your Rh at now? I noticed you said it was at 70% on Wednesday. You can definitely wind that down now to 55/60. If it’s too humid, the plant won’t transpire as much, therefore it won’t ‘suck’ up much water from the roots.
It's still right up there. I'll have to turn my fan up I reckon. Maybe as I water less itll drop. Dont know why I'm having so many enviromental issues this time

What’s your Rh at now? I noticed you said it was at 70% on Wednesday. You can definitely wind that down now to 55/60. If it’s too humid, the plant won’t transpire as much, therefore it won’t ‘suck’ up much water from the roots.

Attachments

• 20200516_153855.jpg
    20200516_153855.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 88
So I've been working on keeping my humidity down. I've increased airflow in my tent by blowing more air into it with an external fan. But instead of my rh coming down it's gone up. Is this because of the air going through the geopot. Temp dropped to 19°c and humiditiy spiked to 65%

As temp decreases, humidity increases. It’s a balancing act

Really struggling to get my humidity below 60%. Any tips

Dehumidifier might work. Raising the temp from 19c up to 26/27c during lights on periods should help.
60% Rh is ok in veg, ideally you want to get it down to 45/55 in flower to help prevent mold

Dehumidifier might work. Raising the temp from 19c up to 26/27c during lights on periods should help.
60% Rh is ok in veg, ideally you want to get it down to 45/55 in flower to help prevent mold
Yeah I havent had this issue before. I can always open the window my grow tent is in and push the exhaust out it but then I'm letting all the warmth out atm. Plus then I'll have major colds too

I dont know what to do. Day 23 and its approximately 100mm tall and 190mm accross. Was hoping for double this size. Is this a complete right off or just wait it out. It looks healthy just not what I was aiming for

Seams to be bushing up but not geting taller. Must know my favourite part is low stress training them. Any tips on making her go up aswell as out
20200523_173116.jpg

Back