Slow

I am having a similar issue. I’m growing outside in the California sunshine. I have one runt and 3 decent plants but not the growth I expected. I’m using compost, organic soil mix and coco coir as base soil with lots of amendments. I think I’m over watering maybe locking out nutes. Good luck @Noideakush. Will follow your thread and see how it goes. ✌

This is her now. Been struggling to keep the rh down so have a cheap little de humidifier on the way. Hopefully the buds keep forming into nice rocks and I'll have a good harvest.
20200623_194914.jpg

Hi @Noideakush How did you make out finishing this grow? My first ever grow did ok. Ended up getting her to moist and letting them grow too long had some bud rot. Quality is good nice smoke and nice buzz. Will start grow 2 soon with some lessons learned. ✌

Hi @Noideakush How did you make out finishing this grow? My first ever grow did ok. Ended up getting her to moist and letting them grow too long had some bud rot. Quality is good nice smoke and nice buzz. Will start grow 2 soon with some lessons learned. ✌
I did well. Think I had my lights slightly to close so didnt get a real tight bud but other then that not too bad. Nearly 4 oz but abit fluffy. I've now put a new one in with more equipment helping my environment so hopefully with get better results

Back