Indoor Smorf's 2x2x5ft tent-100w closet case

Reaction score
Welcome and thanks for checking out my journal.
This is my first tent. Excited to be upgrading from only micro grows:smoking:

Heres the setup:
Secret jardin ds60 (2x2x5ft)
Spectrum king 100w closet case
4x8 phresh filter
4in vortex fan
Active air fan speed controller
2 six inch clip on fans

This first run with the tent is to see if i can pull off a nice variety stash to smoke on but i will probably end up doing one three gallon pot or something else simple in the future.

I will be using GO biothrive bloom and GO camg+ if needed but im using gbd soil, roots organic original with ewc and dolomite lime, recharge, mammoth p and optic foliar overgrow.

Right now i have a few things finishing up in this tent that were from my 2x2x2ft tent that is no longer set up, a mumbling dragon in a one liter air pot, shortstuff [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] also in a one liter air pot, and a dutch passion auto blueberry in a half gallon pot. Some of these will finish in this tent and the ss1 or auto bb will finish in my micro speaker.

The main event: lol
Today i just put a blue toof in a one gallon pot, hbbss in a two gallon, sodk x fantasmo express in a two gallon, and hopefully this double grape will crack open soon and go into a one gallon pot.
Also a reg seed mumbling dragon in a half gallon pot that i will move into the micro speaker to collect pollen from, either male or sts a female.

Im going to move my power strip outside of the tent soon.
Im open to all thoughts or suggestions.
:pass:
temporary.jpg
temporary.jpg
temporary.jpg

Last edited:
how are your temps in there? looking good and getting a variety is also a plus. or what kind of heat does the light produce? thinking about adding a little more light but, cant run any extraction at the moment.
:pass::d5:

ok yea im sitting at 85 at the hottest with everything sealed in so maybe i will just see how this works out. I have read that 90 isnt that bad if you can supplement with co2, im going to give a mushroom bag ago and see how they respond since they are not getting much fresh air.
:pass:

Got the double grape in the dirt now and moved the power strip and all cords outside of the tent. Super clean now:smoking:
Heres a pic of the dark devil i cut down yesterday and hung the whole plant. Trimmed all the big fans off today. I think one more day hanging in the speaker before she goes into paper bags.
Im guessing around 15g. She was a mutant and had some issues but turned out good still i think, cant wait to try some.:pass:
Anyone know of any cheap or diy (pantyhose?) dust filters for the intake that could slip over the intake duct? I guess i will just slide a pantyhose over it for now. Edit: seems like the pantyhose is a good enough option and will keep most stuff like hairs, etc out.
temporary.jpg

Last edited:
Back