Dutch Passion So who has 'seeds for a diary' ?

DutchPassionTony

Autoflower Master
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Hi all.

It has been a busy few weeks. First of all I was unable to send seeds to anyone outside of Europe for reasons I will not bore you with. But that meant that 3 people could not receive seeds. Then some people never got in touch with me to get their free seeds.

So I am a little worried that my aim of getting loads of fun grow diaries going will not be quite what I was expecting. Could those of you that got seeds let me know here please.

Sorry Tony I didn't know (or had forgotten more likely) that there was a time limit on when to order the seeds from you.
I deliberately hesitated because I am away for a week at the beginning of april and didn't want to leave seedlings or young plants for that long without attention and I would like the entire grow to be done in the greenhouse so need a little more warmth and sunshine than this time of year can offer in sw England to get the best from the plants.
If this precludes me from the grow fair enough but I shall keep an eye on the others grow diaries and order accordingly.

Jim

Hi tony.

Originally i was going to run 2x autos taiga and snowstorm, you pm'ed me the codes , but due to a change in circumstances i can only run photos for month or so.
Sorry to be a pain.
But if you can change the codes ill be more then happy to run a photo grow diary probley be "twilight" as id like to see how that preforms indoors in coco.

Hi tony.

Originally i was going to run 2x autos taiga and snowstorm, you pm'ed me the codes , but due to a change in circumstances i can only run photos for month or so.
Sorry to be a pain.
But if you can change the codes ill be more then happy to run a photo grow diary probley be "twilight" as id like to see how that preforms indoors in coco.

I havent used the code btw.

what are you boys like.. :crying:

hows it all goin addski, been a while mate!!

iv just decided im gonna do the ultimate.. look at this!!! 4 plants 25 oz!!!
ultimate.JPG

I got seeds !
But not from you DPT and as for "Fun" grows go my lower back and right knee will disagree as they went up against 300 litres of compost and a big mountain yesterday and lost :(

dpseed.JPG

Cant wait till its warm enough in the house to germinate them

I got the beans, as you know Tony. But my grow journal won't start until at least mid-May due to the rather long winter up here, so they're hibernating in my refrigerator until then...

I'm not apart of any contest nor did i apply for free seeds but i did just purchase some DP gear and will be doing a grow log with the varieties i'll have. I've never ran DP and since they are apart of the AFN family i had to go ahead and make some purchases.

I do infact have some orange bud at seedling stage right now...

and soon enough i'll have auto bluberry, auto mazar, Flo and The Ultimate going.

I look forward to them all!

I got the Snowstorm #2 and Frisian Dew Seeds one week after ordering! :dance2:
seeds.jpg
Don´t worry Tony I think you will see some really nice grows this season!

I am finishing preparations on the outdoor sites in about one week and I am really looking forward to this one. Could you all post links to you grow journals so i do not miss out on your grows?

Big Thanks to Dutch Passion! This will be awesome!

Back