Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack 3rd time.

Thanks LeeJack, you'll be very satisfied. I've grown about 10 or so plants and 5 different strains from Mephisto to completion. Ive got a couple new strains going now and a couple repeats. I haven't had a problem and they've all been good grows. The customer service Mitch provides can't be beat.

Any idea if herbies will be selling the new strain? I cant stop thinking about the Ghost Trsin Haze.

Any idea if herbies will be selling the new strain? I cant stop thinking about the Ghost Trsin Haze.
I would contact mephisto directly thru email , mitch will hook you up better than any of there resellers, also Mitch had posted on a thread that seedsman gets priority to there stock.

I would contact mephisto directly thru email , mitch will hook you up better than any of there resellers, also Mitch had posted on a thread that seedsman gets priority to there stock.

Thanks! Im on it now!

Absolutely stunning looking sour crack Marahooja and enjoyable thread to read,hopefully it will help me to grow mine out. Ive been hunting down all the sc threads i can find today.
So it was the lights and pot that sealed the big increase in yield for you? perhaps i better ditch the 2ltr coke bottles idea lol, i cant change the CFL but hell gonna give it a bash with some of them pots.
Greatly appreciated, best wishes C

Nicely done Margahooja! :slap:

:slap: seemed to have given you rep already more coming for the lovely sour crack!

Absolutely stunning looking sour crack Marahooja and enjoyable thread to read,hopefully it will help me to grow mine out. Ive been hunting down all the sc threads i can find today.
So it was the lights and pot that sealed the big increase in yield for you? perhaps i better ditch the 2ltr coke bottles idea lol, i cant change the CFL but hell gonna give it a bash with some of them pots.
Greatly appreciated, best wishes C
Hard to say really. Maybe a combination of both or just luck. The LED was less wattage than the first 2 I grew under HPS. The only other change was the pot. It's an easy grow either way. I pretty much fed it when it was light in weight and left it alone. You'll like it. I'd probably want something larger than the 2 litre bottles. A 2 or 3 gallon pot is pretty successful for many on here. Are you going to do a journal?

Hard to say really. Maybe a combination of both or just luck. The LED was less wattage than the first 2 I grew under HPS. The only other change was the pot. It's an easy grow either way. I pretty much fed it when it was light in weight and left it alone. You'll like it. I'd probably want something larger than the 2 litre bottles. A 2 or 3 gallon pot is pretty successful for many on here. Are you going to do a journal?

Thanks for the advice Margahooja,

And yes i am planning on doing a journal, it will be my first grow, so going to throw out my plans for the plant before i actually do it, hopefully save there life's, i got most of what i can together ,its just the more i read the more i decide to wait till i can afford better gear lol, i got this large CFl but now i am thinking hell wait till i can afford a Led.
i got the sour crack free when i bought some Tyrone specials so they are my very special practice plants.
At some point i am just going ta have to say go for it with what i have and hope for the best.

Very, very nice, Marga! I bet it smells incredible!

It has been my experience thus far that anything over a 2 or 3 gallon pot isn't really needed. But at least a 2 gal....
That seems to be the "maximized" size for giving the plant the room it needs while not wasting water and nutes
on a bigger pot for no reason. It just seems like what the girls like.

Back