Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack 3rd time.

Very, very nice, Marga! I bet it smells incredible!

It has been my experience thus far that anything over a 2 or 3 gallon pot isn't really needed. But at least a 2 gal....
That seems to be the "maximized" size for giving the plant the room it needs while not wasting water and nutes
on a bigger pot for no reason. It just seems like what the girls like.
I've always grown only 3 gallon regular pots. Recently I tried the 3 gallon equivalent airpots and like them. They've been a nice size to handle. I did recently order a 5 gallon equivalent airpot to try on the Hubbabubbasmelloscope to see if it makes any difference. It came today, now I have to decide, HBBS or SODK. I haven't grown the SODK yet, but it's supposed to be taller like HBBS. What would you pick, HBBS or SODK in 5 gallon? Mitch, Trapper,Gbd, Nute, anyone ?

Either you'd be happy I'm sure.

SODK gets quite tall but main cola dominant in a smaller pot, You'd get nicer branching in the 5 gal.

I'd go SODK just so you have something new to try :)

SODK or an SODK variant cross... :) if you have the height in the room/tent, just in case "Penny goes ballistic" :)

I'm with Trap and Mitch, go for the SODK. You know you enjoy the HBSS so you've always got that to fall back on, why not try something new, sour, orange, diesel, and kushy all in one? Sounds like a winner to me!

:Sharing One:

Great journal and what a beautiful girl, very well done to you, i think you have got Sour Crack worked out perfect this third time round.

Have just treated myself with my first ever Mephisto order for some Sour Crack seeds, this journal has got me decided this will be the next bean i pop, she will get the best of the weather so will be 8 or so hours of direct sun each day and then supplemental lighting of t5 and 150W CFL for 7 hours a day, wonder what she will do like outside in 11L pots.

Cant wait to pop this girl, thanks Marja for a great inspiration in your journal.

:karma Cloud:

Great journal and what a beautiful girl, very well done to you, i think you have got Sour Crack worked out perfect this third time round.

Have just treated myself with my first ever Mephisto order for some Sour Crack seeds, this journal has got me decided this will be the next bean i pop, she will get the best of the weather so will be 8 or so hours of direct sun each day and then supplemental lighting of t5 and 150W CFL for 7 hours a day, wonder what she will do like outside in 11L pots.

Cant wait to pop this girl, thanks Marja for a great inspiration in your journal.

:karma Cloud:
Thanks for all the kind words and the rep. I'm sure you're going to be very happy with Sour Crack. It was a pretty easy grow and she really wasn't under a whole lot of strong light. The LED was a 400 watt but actual approximately 200 watt . I had got a new LED about the last week or so of its life. I should be posting dry weight tomorrow or the next day. 11L pot should be a really good size. Put some pictures up when you get it going. Cheers.

Thanks for all the kind words and the rep. I'm sure you're going to be very happy with Sour Crack. It was a pretty easy grow and she really wasn't under a whole lot of strong light. The LED was a 400 watt but actual approximately 200 watt . I had got a new LED about the last week or so of its life. I should be posting dry weight tomorrow or the next day. 11L pot should be a really good size. Put some pictures up when you get it going. Cheers.

Well this will be a 150W dual spectrum CFL, will prob keep her under there for first week or two and then out in the sun for as much as possible.

Look forward to seeing the final dry weight i reckon you must have smashed the other two, i say she yielded the two combined.

Am becoming a journal junkie, so will be sharing it here for all for sure.

Dry Yield Results

Very good results with this one. Final dry weight is 60 grams or 2.1 ounces. Bowl O Buds
margahooja-albums-mephisto-plant-pictures-picture425906-img-2784.jpg

margahooja-albums-mephisto-plant-pictures-picture425907-img-2787.jpg

margahooja-albums-mephisto-plant-pictures-picture425908-img-2788.jpg

margahooja-albums-mephisto-plant-pictures-picture425909-img-2790.jpg

"AFN smoke out"

Back