Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack 3rd time.

Margahooja

“OG meph_head”
Reaction score
Hi, I'm going to grow my 3rd Sour Crack. The first 2 were both around 10 inches tall and 1 yielded about an ounce and the other about .75 of an ounce. They were grown under 400 watt HPS. This grow I'm trying my first go with an air pot, 3 gallon equivalent and she will go under a 400 watt LED. I will be feeding the General Organics line up of nutrients and I am using Potters Gold soil. This will be my first go with an LED too. If all goes good I may decide to switch over to LED lighting. If I do switch it would be to a higher wattage LED but I'll try this one first to see how it goes. This is 8 days old today. Shes been under T5 lighting and will b changing later today. Thank for looking in.

Attachments

• IMG_2443.jpg
    IMG_2443.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_2444.jpg
    IMG_2444.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 76
Nice one marga, third time is the charm :)

Marg youl love led man. I use the same Nutes and use Calmag every watering with the leds just a heads up pal. Like Mitch said 3rd times a charm lets see 35-40 grams!!!

Marg youl love led man. I use the same Nutes and use Calmag every watering with the leds just a heads up pal. Like Mitch said 3rd times a charm lets see 35-40 grams!!!
Thanks. I'm anxious to see if there's any difference by changing the pot and lights. I figured the Sour Crack would be a good one to compare to as my other 2 were so similar with each other.

You'll mos def love the leds. Every thing seems to grow better under leds.:Sharing One:

You are going to love LED's (Deja Vu?) AND airpots. I think you will be pleasantly surprised :)
Just keep up with the CaMg... ;)

My Sour Crack-dom Tyrone is 17.5" in a 2 gal. equiv. airpot under generally 250W-275W worth of LEDs.

You are going to love LED's (Deja Vu?) AND airpots. I think you will be pleasantly surprised :)
Just keep up with the CaMg... ;)

My Sour Crack-dom Tyrone is 17.5" in a 2 gal. equiv. airpot under generally 250W-275W worth of LEDs.
I was already surprised by the airpot today, it was already pretty light in weight. I'm not used to that this early.

Good luck Marg i will be keeping a eye on this one. I have 7 tyrones and 3 hubabasmellascopes to grow out after this photoperiod grow i am doing. So i am waching all the Mephisto grow logs like a hawk

Good luck Marg i will be keeping a eye on this one. I have 7 tyrones and 3 hubabasmellascopes to grow out after this photoperiod grow i am doing. So i am waching all the Mephisto grow logs like a hawk
Welcome Autodude. I've got 5 Mephisto strains going right now and a few completed grows. They're all in this section. Hubbabubbasmellascopes smell wonderful.

Well Marg after seeing the logs on the tyrone special i kinda fell head over hills for Mephisto genetics. They seem to be great plants and the genetics are very diffrent. I just wanted to have somthing over here in Texas that no one would have or be able to get very easy. So when they smoke it They will be like what and where did this come from? And i will awnser...just another guy on a street corner. ..with a grin on my face.

Back