jurge

New User
Reaction score
IMG_0047.JPG
IMG_0049.JPG

SeedBank : Mephisto

Strain: Sour Crack

Did it autoflower?: yes

Soil/hydro: Fox Farm Happy Frog at Sprout then Fox Farm Ocean Forest when transferred

Nutes: None (added some extra FFOF around flowering)

Light (kind and schedule): 2000w BESTVA - 20/4 or 24/0

From seed to harvest date: 87~ days

Dry Yield: about 30gs

BAG APPEAL: 8.5/10 looks great, could've filled out more but needed to chop due to time constraints and the no nutes didn't help either

THE GROWTH: 8/10 great growth for no nutes

THE SMELL: 8/10 sour earthy smell

THE SMOKE: 9/10 no overpowering taste, just tastes like good flower

THE HIGH: 9/10 very head high/sativa like, lasts for hours and is just a nice flower to smoke all day

Final GC pick.png

Last edited:
Hell of a grow for only FF
First time trying with Mephisto/autoflowers and I'm extremely impressed. I just decided to give no nutes a shot and honestly my other plants have shown nutrient deficiencies but this one turned out awesome. I almost regret not using nutes though because this plant was awesome without them so I can only imagine what it couldve been

I wonder why the different finish than what Sour Crack is written in the strain guide. Supposed to be 90% Indica, but you got such a Sativa high and 55 to 65 days, but you went all the way to 86 days. Seems that late from the normal average of this fast plant would be a super couchlock high.

I wonder why the different finish than what Sour Crack is written in the strain guide. Supposed to be 90% Indica, but you got such a Sativa high and 55 to 65 days, but you went all the way to 86 days. Seems that late from the normal average of this fast plant would be a super couchlock high.

I honestly couldve let it go longer too. Probs a week or two. I was just going away for a few weeks and didn't want to ask someone else to deal with drying it. Also yeah I was shocked when they strain guide puts it at 90% indica because I really enjoy it as an all day smoke. I grew a CDLC x FS along with it and that seemed like a much stronger indica to me but maybe its just me.

Back