Photoperiod Barneys Farm Peyote Critical Photo Review

Cannaficionado

Novice
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
So this will be a review for Barneys Farm Peyote Critical to get my CC badge.

Breeder: Barneys Farm

Strain: Peyote Critical

Breeder Info: 80% Indica 20% sativa

Flowering time: 70-80 days according to breeder. Pulled plant at 101 days after 61 days in flower

Soil: Fox Farm Happy Frog and Ocean Forest at a 4:1 ratio

Pot: 5 gallon Rain Science grow bags

Style: Minor lst and defoliation, mostly natural.

Dry Yield:
20230225_031240.jpg

High/effect: Narcotic/very intoxicating. Smoking too much will cause a weed coma.

Scent: Chem, gassy, slightly sweet and a little sour

Flavor: Not as great as it could be, not great at curing yet. But slightly sweet and gassy before jarring.

Growth: relatively short stocky plant. Produces an array of colors including purples reds and oranges throughout later flowering, with extremely large swollen calyxs that cluster to form very dense beautiful buds. Lst and defoliation needed for sure.

Overall this plant was extremely forgiving to my novice skills as a grower. Grew 2 of these in this grow as well as another photo and an auto. In such a small space these 2 would have done much better by themselves. More space more light and better defoliation and lst could have probably doubled the dry weight for this one plant. Good smoke for later in the day or before bed.
20230215_084712.jpg
20230215_084752.jpg
20230217_052125.jpg
20230217_091956.jpg
20230217_123654.jpg

@blue Im hoping you can check the box for the cc badge. If Im forgetting anything let me know and Ill add it. I'll tag you in the journal thread too.

Sorry I missed your journey mate. I did my best to read through it whole today, but 22 pages was a bit to much and with a joint in hand, I fell a sleep lol.
Amazing looking colors on them Peyote Critical though and for what I can make out, a well deserved Cultivators badge!!
So, @420Forever. Hit this guys with his badge bro :d5:

Sorry I missed your journey mate. I did my best to read through it whole today, but 22 pages was a bit to much and with a joint in hand, I fell a sleep lol.
Amazing looking colors on them Peyote Critical though and for what I can make out, a well deserved Cultivators badge!!
So, @420Forever. Hit this guys with his badge bro :d5:

It is not his job any more @Mossy and @blue are the ones taking care of it now :thumbsup::d5::pass::pighug:

@blue Im hoping you can check the box for the cc badge. If Im forgetting anything let me know and Ill add it. I'll tag you in the journal thread too.

the review looks great to me the only thing i could see is it may be in the wrong place... I was told to do the review here :d5::pighug:

It is not his job any more @Mossy and @blue are the ones taking care of it now :thumbsup::d5::pass::pighug:

the review looks great to me the only thing i could see is it may be in the wrong place... I was told to do the review here :d5::pighug:

Took a guess lol, saw photoperiod reviews so I went with it lmao

Wondering if I can just link it to that thread instead of doing it over?

Back