Indoor Sour D in Rockwool / CBD in Super Soil

Is that some sort of salt build up on the outside of your RS bag?

Is that some sort of salt build up on the outside of your RS bag?
I believe so. They are mesh bags so evaporation through the sides carries some salts that get trapped on the sides. Crazy though because I didn't really use a whole lot of nutrients. It looks worse now that there is only a couple weeks left plus my humidity is super low so I'm probably get alot more evaporation.

ummm.....do you ever do a straight water flush a few days before harvest? I've seen that method used by some folks, supposed to remove some of the remaining nutrients & salt build up prior to chop. The mesh bags work great for this removal. All in all, great grow my friend, enjoy the fruit of your labor:joy:

ummm.....do you ever do a straight water flush a few days before harvest? I've seen that method used by some folks, supposed to remove some of the remaining nutrients & salt build up prior to chop. The mesh bags work great for this removal. All in all, great grow my friend, enjoy the fruit of your labor:joy:

Thanks! I usually do a feed>water to runoff>feed schdule during the grow and I'm of the school of thought that once you put it in the soil, its in the plant. Flushing won't help to remove anything from the buds.

Fastbuds - 20:1 CBD
Havested about 40g of nice looking buds. Less than i hoped but at least its something. I still haven't tried any bud but I will tonight. I'm still trying to decide on how I want to process this thing.

20221128_195934.jpg

Seed Stockers - Blackberry Gum - Day 91
I think she is ready. Scoped her out and lind of see a mix of everything fro clear to beyond amber. Good thing too because I'm seeing more and more white flies in the tent. I didn't see and creepy crawlies in the buds so that's good. I've only seen one or two when I open the tent and try to hunt them down when I can. She still drinking well and really putting on some funk but I'll likely take her down this weekend. Ill have to scrub the tent to get ready for the next grow. Looking at running some Blueberry Cheesecake from Jean-O Genetics.

1.75 gal @ pH to 6.3-6.7
Dynomyco in soil
Maxigro and Crystal Burst
Green Life Biotics - Brix
(1 X 2-3 days)

20221128_175833.jpg

20221128_175843.jpg

Image_2022-11-28 20_06_13_482.png

Image_2022-11-28 20_06_05_661.png

Image_2022-11-28 20_03_53_485.png

Seed Stockers - Blackberry Gum - Day 97
I was guessing she was about done. Really slowed up drinking, not putting off that strong of a smell and not as sticky when squeezing buds. Also seeing more and more white flies floating around the tent. I shut the lights off for a 24hr dark period before chop. I washed the buds and hung them up in the spare tent before I trim and brown bag to finish. Really going to have to scrub everything down before the next run. A little put off by the bugs but they are natural, right? Lol

Thanks for checking out this grow. I'll post up once more with a weigh in. Should be a few oz but no 1lb badge on this one thats for sure. Maybe next time. There is always potential with some Jean-O's.

20221204_213640.jpg

20221204_213655.jpg

20221205_012424.jpg

Seed Stockers - Blackberry Gum - Day 97
I was guessing she was about done. Really slowed up drinking, not putting off that strong of a smell and not as sticky when squeezing buds. Also seeing more and more white flies floating around the tent. I shut the lights off for a 24hr dark period before chop. I washed the buds and hung them up in the spare tent before I trim and brown bag to finish. Really going to have to scrub everything down before the next run. A little put off by the bugs but they are natural, right? Lol

Thanks for checking out this grow. I'll post up once more with a weigh in. Should be a few oz but no 1lb badge on this one thats for sure. Maybe next time. There is always potential with some Jean-O's.

View attachment 1543950

View attachment 1543951

View attachment 1543952

That's gonna be a hell of a yield bro.. Great job :worship: :d5:

Chopped and weight. 213grams plus a couple grams before final cure. Nice heavy, spacey indica smoke. Sweet and some fruity flavors.

Next grow will be a couple Jean-O's Blueberry Cheezecake and a Double Bubble Blueberry Trouble. I'll also hopefully have some Sawney bean solo cups going as well. Thanks all for stopping in.

20221224_100444.jpg

20221224_101956.jpg

Back