Dragon Meds Sour D mango comparison grow by discretepete and greenskell

I think it could be exactly what you said Fragg...both of us might have been pushing them a little too hard in trying to push the plants as hard as possible in the spirit of competition. I wouldn't say they were light feeders per se. Based on your feeding plan(horse manure) I don't think nute lockout is something you will have an issue with at all.
@Discretepete2676 - I'd love to hear your remarks on this.

Yeah I know I'd be tempted in a grow off situation, hell I'm always tempted to overdo it :) I'm hoping the horse manure and cooked supersoil with lots of worms will see me happily through veg with just water and some Compost teas

Just noticed you are a Staff Member on here :worship: Can you tell me how to mention/tag someone, I'm an ex web designer and I cant figure it out lol. It might be the Trainwreck tho :smoking:

All the best man really appreciate your help :)

I definitely over fertilized. Not only trying to push Rhett plants but not realizing my nutrients were on a steady decline and rapidly becoming more and more concentrated, I was feeding way too much N. Check out @Tetra9 Dwc grow with this strain. Shaving job and no problems at all. I figured out my problem through a series of nine plants and week everything else was perfect in my garden. Got new nutrient bottles and did a ppm test on they old and new in a feed mix and I was about 100-150ppm too high in N going into and during flower causing major problems in my garden for awhile. Is give it a go. @Eyes on Fire had grown it organically as well with no problem and great results. His this helps @Fragg

@912GreenSkell I've been super busy with the new job, building a new room to increase garden size and better environment control. Hope all is well with you and your garden, sorry I haven't been keeping up, haven't even had time to update my own threads either lol :pass:

Damn that must have been annoying didnt know that happened to nutes. Thanks for the feedback mate :)

yup!, excellent smoke and fairly easy to grow overall. just like its flower foods, and carbs as much of stone's and NW's work tends to do and as for dragon line or lineage in general. to always take that into consideration while growing them organically. ive grown them a multitude of times over n over LOL!

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/sour-dmangos-and-friends.51694/

Yeah we both kind of screwed the pooch on this one for different reasons....well I did with the big plant, but the small mango went well. I think my biggest error was just not enough leeching mid cycle so I got nute lockout. The potential of this strain is very high in my opinion, though she isn't a fan of much nitrogen during the mid-flower. That was also an issue I had as I was over doing nitrogen as well, using the schedule was on and the cal-mag that was seriously needed with the LED lighting. I am pretty sure with a horse manure feeding, you will not have the problems we had @Fragg Oh yeah thanks for the rep man!

@Discretepete2676 - heck buddy same here man....busy, busy, busy! Hope you are doing well man!!
Yeah life's good! No more flipping burgers, now work at the local grow shop flipping lights and nutrients lol maximum learning potential here too, plus great employee prices

Yeah I know I'd be tempted in a grow off situation, hell I'm always tempted to overdo it :) I'm hoping the horse manure and cooked supersoil with lots of worms will see me happily through veg with just water and some Compost teas

Just noticed you are a Staff Member on here :worship: Can you tell me how to mention/tag someone, I'm an ex web designer and I cant figure it out lol. It might be the Trainwreck tho :smoking:

All the best man really appreciate your help :)

Damn that must have been annoying didnt know that happened to nutes. Thanks for the feedback mate :)

Haha yeah I am a push the limits kind of guy on a good day, and plant feedings are no exception. I usually look for over fertilizing signs rather than deficiencies. Been a long, long time since I have indoor grown, so last winter was a good time relearning the art of the indoor grow.

Yep I am staff here and over at potpros...you ever need anything, give me a shout! Tagging is really easy, just type @ in front of the username you want to tag. @Fragg Quoting someone also gives them an alert so they know you posted something to them.

Cool man!! I'd love to work at a grow shop! Hows the current grows going man?
Well the only ones I've put my all into and only missed a few days feeding and are doing great are my cheese xxl under my amare panels. Everything what in my garden USD king of rough besides one GSC who is moving slow and my 4 grape crinkle on day 10 are on track....I got three kind soil plants and I'm unhappy with all three, one of which is a Himalayan orange diesel by short stuff, 5/5 of those seeds all sucked and have no consistency, 2/3 of my last GSC I dropped were mutant....and I have a auto NYCD that's a cup wonder that's about to take off....not the happiest garden right now lol. I'm behind the game...

Well the only ones I've put my all into and only missed a few days feeding and are doing great are my cheese xxl under my amare panels. Everything what in my garden USD king of rough besides one GSC who is moving slow and my 4 grape crinkle on day 10 are on track....I got three kind soil plants and I'm unhappy with all three, one of which is a Himalayan orange diesel by short stuff, 5/5 of those seeds all sucked and have no consistency, 2/3 of my last GSC I dropped were mutant....and I have a auto NYCD that's a cup wonder that's about to take off....not the happiest garden right now lol. I'm behind the game...
The cheese xxl are my moral booster after having nine crappy plants over fertilized and runs ruined. These are turning out great and I'm hoping to follow suit with the grape crinkle and skysenberg special x4 I'm dropping this week as well...

The cheese xxl are my moral booster after having nine crappy plants over fertilized and runs ruined. These are turning out great and I'm hoping to follow suit with the grape crinkle and skysenberg special x4 I'm dropping this week as well...

Shit bro...sorry to hear about your struggles...hope everything is sorted out now!! I'll swing by the dina grow asap and check it out!

Shit bro...sorry to hear about your struggles...hope everything is sorted out now!! I'll swing by the dina grow asap and check it out!
A train and I got it moved over to the amare thread, I love dinafem but my biggest loyalty is to my amare panels and I had to show support! But yeah gardens looking better recently.....I built a room too bro! It vents over to my 4X4 and keeps that cool too! New room is about 4X7X7
IMAG0708.jpg

Back