Dragon Meds Sour D'mango's and friends.

well i'll be talking the White pheno Black Stone next week once she ripens up a touch,and the Black peno well ripened and lightly amber maybe 10% prolly monday if all goes to plan :D

and the sour caramel as well.she smells divine man,truly lovely!!

004.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
011.JPG
013.JPG

maaaan, I jarred the Sour Caramel today and WOOOOO its great, very similar to the Sour Lemon which was a 5 start smoke all dave long dude, lemme tell ya! :D ill pop up a few pics down the road for some trich shots :)

Nice. Is the Caramel a mostly indica smoke or more kinda 50/50? An all-rounder?

well ,not 100% on the specifics ,but a friend I know who grew it some months ago and has a to of pai him self said, GREAT for pain! lol so im guessing its a hybrid with a more indie leaning.i got her amber at roughly 5-10% and man its a stellar smoke already and just jarred it today LOL

she'll be coming down Monday or tuesday. lite amber maybe 15% dappled. was hoping for a little more but dont have the time. ill put a few more dow soon.I want to re visit the Regular Sour D'Mango ,Sour lemon and caramel as well.stellar smoke. that sour mango is killer.the regs are not quite as nice as the cpl regs i grew soooo WOOOOO :D

047.JPG
048.JPG
049.JPG

Back