Dragon Meds Sour D'mango's and friends.

Eyes on Fire

Guy Smiley
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
yes
hey ya'll.ill be putting some Sour D mango's and a Dragon.and if Im up for it the sour caramel and sour lemons too.but that remains to be seen. mostly towards flower just so them dudes over at theportal can pick up these pics if they choose to do so. dont matter to me honestly.

011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG

well since ill be posting several pics of Stones and NW's works in various including regs over the course.I figured id post a few reference pics from the past many many many months lol stone dragon,stone 99,sour D'mango and next will be this current SD grow and sour mango grow then sour lemon and sour caramel. until a few weeks.

013.JPG
020.JPG
028.JPG
029.JPG
001.JPG
004.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
037.JPG

Bloody stunning plants man!! I look forward to seeing the Sour Lemon and Caramel. Max rep for such beautiful plants, well done!
OH I am getting excited to grow the Stone 99 and Stone Dragon now!(got seeds, just need room...lol)

ohh man,I got screwed out of my S99's theyre some niice plants man.especially if your gassing them off and curing them up for a good several weeks after clipping...mmmm man,lovely nice.the white pheno is killer.more pinealle and the pther is just a mildly sweet almost spicey sweet ands easy dragon.LOL very nice.ill be doing the other sours soon man,and thanks for the rep too man. the sour D mangos are finally perking up some.from cold and a cal mag issue theyre gonna be smaller than normal but lovely at any rate lol thanks again man.

006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG

Oh for sure...I jar cure for a minimum of a month before smoking more than a few joints. What size pots were your 99's and how tall did they get by the end? Just trying to figure if I can get away with them in my limited vert cab in the fall when I start it up again.(I am guessing yes since the SourDmangos fit barely)

Looking Nice EyesonFire,
I have the same seeds as you.(Thanks Stone)
Although no caramel.
I am starting mine in 2 weeks to test the Nasira for Stone in a buddies greenhouse.
Autovavle, DIY hydro style.
Hoping for the best.
Looking forward to watching / comparing with yours.
Going to sub for the ride.
How old are your SourD Mango's?

well my Stone99's were maybe 20 inches 2ft or so.and they were in #5 pots that are 3.2 - 3.4 true gallons but ive also done then in 3 gallon cloth pots with quite similar results. as far as my age I never keep track of days.never have ,lol , and i prolly never will bro.sorry.BUT theyre right about a month old so right in the middle.still transitioning to flower yet.stretching still lightly and spinning up.

trim n Tangelo 012.JPG
trim n Tangelo 006.JPG
trim n Tangelo 007.JPG
trim n Tangelo 013.JPG
029.JPG
030.JPG
P's Dragons 011.JPG
P's Dragons 014.JPG
P's Dragons 019.JPG
P's Dragons 029.JPG
P's Dragons 015.JPG
P's Dragons 041.JPG
P's Dragons 049.JPG
P's Dragons 041.JPG
P's Dragons 056.JPG

That's perfect...24" will suit my cab nicely. The DIY airpots I am using hold 3 gallons of medium, but I am going to do some experimenting doing an auto SoG using 8 pots filling the floor space completely(54"longX18" deep). Figure perfectly fitted pots should hold 2-2.5 gallons. I'll be focusing on main colas. Be interesting to see if yield increases.(been running 4-5 plants so far at a time in the space)

Back