20 hours ON / 4 hours OFF

From seed to harvest date:

96 days

Dry Yield: 450g

High/Effect Duration:

mostly sativa effect with good duration great for focus and energy

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL: ****

Beautifully colored plants. A fellow AFN member described as looking like acropora coral. Leaves faded to dark purples and yellows, while lime green calyxes grew purple tips and stacked and foxtailed gloriously.

THE GROWTH: ****

For the first 45 days they grew slower and required less nutrients than the Dinafem autos (mobydickXXL, bluekush) in the tent with them, but after that, they both stretched significantly and caught up quickly. Large and vigorous girls. To reference, the mobydickXXL is 50% haze in addition to being an 'XXL' and both of my SODK went as long and grew as large.

THE SMELL: *****

Oranges and sour diesel. Very strong orange. Love it. Would grow just about anything crossed with this, and highly anticipate the BX rumored to be in the works.

THE SMOKE: *****

Delicious sour orange citrus, mouth coating and lingers. Light gas in the background, more on exhale. Thick and smooth after good cure. Vapes like orange juice in the morning, so great!

THE HIGH
: *****

Energizing, notable pain relief, great focus, mood lifting, some giggles and silliness, just love it! Gets you going when you need it. SODK became an instant classic and go-to smoke for me. One of my favorites.

IMG_1104.JPG
IMG_1110_1.jpg
IMG_1134.JPG
IMG_1136.JPG

Oh my goodness. You just got me excited to grow this.. Those taste/smell profiles sound top notch. What a yield too.. How much space did they take up?

Nice pictures and review man:slap:
I have a sodk x fantasmo express (iluminauto [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]) going now and i cant wait to try it. Smells like oranges/sour/citrus and maybe even some peach in there:drool:
I will need to grow out the original sodk for sure.

Great report man..and a stunner of a plant,really sounds tasty with oranges in the mix.great yield too Dude.certainly 1 I’ll have to try,think I’ve got some sodk kicking around here...far out man :d5:

She’s so pretty she’s gonna be in my next order plus sour D has been a past time favorite. Plus I need some big girls in my life soon. Big girls need lovin’ too.

thanks guys :thumbsup:

yes, she is a winner. 2 ladies took their half of a 5x5x7 foot tent and filled it up, just the way I like it! I would recommend some training if space is limited and definitely defoliation. I didn't defoliate and ended up with too much larf around the bottom... but I have since learned this is an easy fix, and I defoliate regularly now on most any plant.

Just out of interest @water farm...how are the buds density? They rock hard or a little loose?

@Mizzo81 yes mate she and Fantasmo are the largest Mephistos I've had, so go get some! haha ...I hear Ripleys OG and Chemdogging are monsters as well... can't wait for stock to return on those!

@Smorf oh my goodness Fantasmo X SODK sounds like it would be some magic bullet weed for me... those are my 2 favorite Mephistos thus far! My Fantasmo was straight up lemons and peppery funk. Tell me you have some Supernatural OG as well, and we're going to have to work up some sort of trade lol

@Lizardking these were down the middle... similar to Fantasmo but slightly larger and wider with a tendency for foxtailing(!)... not as hard as Sour Stomper, Grape Crinkle or 3 Bears.... but certainly not fluffy stringy or airy. Buds got quite large and may require support.

Back