Mephisto Genetics Sour Orange Diesel Kush

my temps got too high so the foxtailing may have been environmental. now I have an 11,000 IBU portable AC for my tent -- been great!

@Lizardking these were down the middle... similar to Fantasmo but slightly larger and wider with a tendency for foxtailing(!)... not as hard as Sour Stomper, Grape Crinkle or 3 Bears.... but certainly not fluffy stringy or airy. Buds got quite large and may require support.
Cool man,I was just about to say that was just what I wanted to hear,but what I really wanted to hear you say was that they are rock hard buds :crying:
But they sound cool to me...I wonder if the buds would tighten up a little with a nice slice of livers added to the mix? :pass:

@Ribbzzy cheers mate! :thumbsup:

@Lizardking hahaha well there is always something... I really don't fret about bud density... *whew* one less thing to worry about!

but since you mention it yeah I suppose the Sour Livers may tighten them up... and brother I am about to find out haha so I will let everyone know. come to think of it I do have a vial of Orange Crack as well and I'm sure that the Sour Crack would bring more density... hrrrrmmmmm.... gonna have to pop some Orange Crack soon...

since you guys were so excited I dug through the archives and found some other shots

day 68
sodk68.jpg

day 79
sodk79.jpg
sodk79_2.jpg

the shots in the original post are day 92 when they were taking straight water flush and they got the axe on day 96

@Ribbzzy cheers mate! :thumbsup:

@Lizardking hahaha well there is always something... I really don't fret about bud density... *whew* one less thing to worry about!

but since you mention it yeah I suppose the Sour Livers may tighten them up... and brother I am about to find out haha so I will let everyone know. come to think of it I do have a vial of Orange Crack as well and I'm sure that the Sour Crack would bring more density... hrrrrmmmmm.... gonna have to pop some Orange Crack soon...
I don’t fret about the density really,obviously one would prefer rock hard buds,but it’s the trimming,that’s the reason I ask,ive always found nice hard nugs easier to trim.
Sour orange livers is one of the strains I’ll be growing next,it was your plant that made the decision for me man.
Orange crack sounds very nice...what’s the parents to her?

oh yeah mate I hear you on the trimming. I hate trimming so bad, its like the polar opposite to the pleasure I take from consumption! yin and yang man, no escaping haha

Orange Crack = SODK x Sour Crack

but man... I am telling you @Smorf has the golden child with that SODK x Fantasmo illuminauto. That has got to be amazing.

My dream would be for them to cross Fantasmo with Hubbabubbasmelloscope or Grape Crinkle.I am hearing rumors of some Brothers Grimm strains being automatized by Mephisto too.That would be awesome if true and K.K.'s Strawberry Cough too.Just when you think Mephisto have topped themselves they step it up again and continue to amaze.

Back