Mephisto Genetics Sour Orange Diesel Kush

Mephisto is all I grow too and dealing with them directly is a pleasure.The freebies alone are worth the price of purchase and are usually the illuminautos.

@InexpensiveBeret , I see that Seed City is listed as a "shop" on the Mephisto website, have you had only good experiences using them. They have a couple of strain I haven't seen anywhere else, and I would be tempted to give them a try if they are solid and trustworthy. TIA for any info you can provide...

I haven't yet (will soon, probably), but it's one of the most popular sites round here, and round here is an illegal country with pretty tough customs. They seem to have a pretty high success rate, which means both good stealth and they actually, yknow, send the seeds to beginwith. That said, I couldn't vouch for the genetics. If you can wait, I'll hopefully have updates within a couple weeks or so.

I haven't yet (will soon, probably), but it's one of the most popular sites round here, and round here is an illegal country with pretty tough customs. They seem to have a pretty high success rate, which means both good stealth and they actually, yknow, send the seeds to beginwith. That said, I couldn't vouch for the genetics. If you can wait, I'll hopefully have updates within a couple weeks or so.
Will wait to hear your update, thanks!

@InexpensiveBeret , do you mind if I ask what side of the pond you are on? I never was able to get 10 days shipping to me on the west side of the Atlantic, when they actually sent seeds.

SeedBank :

Mephisto Genetics

Strain:

S.O.D.K.

Did it autoflower?:

Yes x 2

Soil/hydro:

GH Waterfarm x 2

Nutes:

GH Flora Nova Bloom, GH Liquid KoolBloom, GH CALiMAGic

Light (kind and schedule):

Mix of Blackstar blurple LED and Vero29 COB @ 3000K and 4000K
20 hours ON / 4 hours OFF

From seed to harvest date:

96 days

Dry Yield: 450g

High/Effect Duration:

mostly sativa effect with good duration great for focus and energy

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL
: ****

Beautifully colored plants. A fellow AFN member described as looking like acropora coral. Leaves faded to dark purples and yellows, while lime green calyxes grew purple tips and stacked and foxtailed gloriously.

THE GROWTH: ****

For the first 45 days they grew slower and required less nutrients than the Dinafem autos (mobydickXXL, bluekush) in the tent with them, but after that, they both stretched significantly and caught up quickly. Large and vigorous girls. To reference, the mobydickXXL is 50% haze in addition to being an 'XXL' and both of my SODK went as long and grew as large.

THE SMELL: *****

Oranges and sour diesel. Very strong orange. Love it. Would grow just about anything crossed with this, and highly anticipate the BX rumored to be in the works.

THE SMOKE: *****

Delicious sour orange citrus, mouth coating and lingers. Light gas in the background, more on exhale. Thick and smooth after good cure. Vapes like orange juice in the morning, so great!

THE HIGH: *****

Energizing, notable pain relief, great focus, mood lifting, some giggles and silliness, just love it! Gets you going when you need it. SODK became an instant classic and go-to smoke for me. One of my favorites.

View attachment 825791 View attachment 825792 View attachment 825793 View attachment 825794
Looks lovely mate, mines a big girl who going to finish at over 100 days. Hopefully she’ll fill out as nicely as yours. Her buds are a bit airy at the moment but the canopy is full!

Attachments

• EA150C17-6ACE-4A0B-B13B-A0D6512E6E6C.jpeg
    EA150C17-6ACE-4A0B-B13B-A0D6512E6E6C.jpeg
    211.3 KB · Views: 190
  • B1C6C548-E43E-4EB1-B0A4-C549138DEFFD.jpeg
    B1C6C548-E43E-4EB1-B0A4-C549138DEFFD.jpeg
    266.6 KB · Views: 184
  • 8B1D8158-7125-4949-9B02-32A447D4ADC4.jpeg
    8B1D8158-7125-4949-9B02-32A447D4ADC4.jpeg
    128.5 KB · Views: 199
  • F229C01A-2A04-493D-A4B7-7D75E1E41BF7.jpeg
    F229C01A-2A04-493D-A4B7-7D75E1E41BF7.jpeg