1- 142 g 5.07 oz
2-82 g 2.92 oz
Sour Crack
1- 146 g 5.21 oz
2- 94 g 3.35 oz
Grape Slurri
1- 88g 3.14 oz
2- 116g 4.14 oz

Sour Stomper is very tasty like grape candy. One was grape candy the other was grape but not candy like. Hybrid that is great early morning or during the day, I prefer higher indica in the evening. What I like is that it is uplifting and tasty with some gas. The darker pheno that didnt smell like candy is the very potent one IMO. Very frosty bag appeal with nose and taste on both.

Sour Crack was lacking in the scent and taste dept. It doesn't last very long and considering the 90/10 I/S signification I thought it would be harder hitting. Surprising for all the rave I hear about it. I never liked anything 24k although I did like Super Orange Haze x 24k. I will try the strawberry nuggets and the crosses next for indica. 24k stuff just didn't do it for me.

Grape Slurri has some scent but not of grape or slurricane. The smoke is definitely slurricane tasting but not strong hint, Slight hint but its there.
The buds are dense /hard and the bud is potent. The higher potency of the three , but lacked the attributes of the grape tasting frost sour stumper.

I started doing autos indoor in December 2022 to see what the hoopla was about. I Primarily grew outdoor photos for many years. I went thru a whole bunch of mephisto, a few Night owl, and 1 Roc Bud. I didn't run multiple packs of these strains I tried. Just one pack of each so don't misconstrue my experiences. It takes multiple packs to see what stuff is really like I'm sure. Not just the pack you ordered and grew. Over all I like them and still testing to see what I like. Are Autos good? yes. Are they better then my photo grows, absolutely not. These are my personal experiences after growing 12 strains of Autos since Dec 2022, and photos outdoors for many years. I've been smoking buds since college 1990

Now starting my first indoor photos from Top Dawg Seeds, Sour Diesel F5 ( SD BX3 x SD BX3) and DNL 18 (Super Skunk 18 x DNL(Hawaiian)

Last edited:
Back