Mephisto Genetics First Sour Stomper Grow

She's looking beautiful and I'm planning on trying out some Sour Stomper after these Grape Crinkleberry and Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry finish up it's gonna be Sour Stomper and Walter White! So excited to have space for 3-4 plants and 1 in my "Old Reliable" Phototron! So this run with the Grape Crinkleberry is kinda like a trial and once I see how things go I'll be able to possibly start another seed depending on how I train them. Really enjoyed following along and learning a few things!:drunks:"The Dude Abides":bow:

@WildBill Was gonna try for more amber but I'm battling bad humidity here so I wanna get the starfox into the 3x3 and get the next seeds going asap. Perfect weather for veg right now. Won't need to run my ac or my humidifier!
I get ya! Try to dry her whole if possible. A slow dry and about a two-month cure will bring out the flavor and up the potency by a quite nice margin.. The trichs are totally encrusted throughout the bud. And with how hard the buds get, It takes a bit of time for a good optimal cure..
My next auto run will have Sour Stomper in a Jr. I've only done her in a 3 gal bag. It will be a very easy grow with how Stomper is with nutes. I'll top her for the first time. I think the results will be quite nice and pretty productive. I think she is a bit tap root sensitive, more eager to go to flower, one of the signals for auto flower, she might benefit from one of Earthbox's other planter. The one that is DEEPER and square. The deeper pot may give her some more days of veg before she starts flowering. I haven't looked into how much it holds It might be an interesting experiment.

I get ya! Try to dry her whole if possible. A slow dry and about a two-month cure will bring out the flavor and up the potency by a quite nice margin.. The trichs are totally encrusted throughout the bud. And with how hard the buds get, It takes a bit of time for a good optimal cure..
My next auto run will have Sour Stomper in a Jr. I've only done her in a 3 gal bag. It will be a very easy grow with how Stomper is with nutes. I'll top her for the first time. I think the results will be quite nice and pretty productive. I think she is a bit tap root sensitive, more eager to go to flower, one of the signals for auto flower, she might benefit from one of Earthbox's other planter. The one that is DEEPER and square. The deeper pot may give her some more days of veg before she starts flowering. I haven't looked into how much it holds It might be an interesting experiment.
for sure! i got a wood moisture meter coming in today and a QP grove bag this time to try out instead of jars. my first good cure was my HBSS last grow so hopefully i can get this one to be good too! im really interested in switching to organic and also trying earthboxes at some point soon, i will be coming to you for help when im ready!

for sure! i got a wood moisture meter coming in today and a QP grove bag this time to try out instead of jars. my first good cure was my HBSS last grow so hopefully i can get this one to be good too! im really interested in switching to organic and also trying earthboxes at some point soon, i will be coming to you for help when im ready!
I'll try to help where I can!:pass:

I'm going to try to use a Grove bag after hang drying the CDLC x Skywalker and it's actually going to get chopped down tomorrow I just got done checking out the trichomes and looks to be about 15% amber and it's definitely the densest buds that I've grown so far from Mephisto. I understand what you mean @Hotfire the last harvest of mine (Double Grape x 3 Bears OG)x CDLC is by far my best cure and the biggest yield as well sending good vibes for the harvest and cure! I'm going to hopefully try to switch to growing with a medium earthbox by the end of the season!

So I will be chopping the CDLC x Skywalker today! Great job with this beautiful girl and I am so stoked for this harvest but I'm still not sure whether to use the Grove bag or do it in jars yet but it's Day 81 for CDLC x Skywalker and I will have it hung to let her cure Happy Harvesting my friend!

Sour Stomper
Will update this thread once more with trimmed pics and weight and later on! Thanks for following along guys, on to the next one!
20230526_094101.jpg

20230526_094052.jpg

Back