Mephisto Genetics First Sour Stomper Grow

Sour Stomper
Day 65 - Trichs are almost there, maybe another 4 or 5 days!
20230520_101929.jpg

20230520_101436.jpg

20230520_101322.jpg

Last edited:
Sour Stomper
Day 67
Another couple days and she is coming down. I'm battling alot of humidity here. The weather isnt gonna get better this next week so I really don't want to risk anything. More fans just means more dust so on to the next one. Will post pics when I chop! Gotta make room for the next big mama's!
Clipped_image_20230522_093552.png

20230522_093418.jpg

Wowsers! That's a frosty meatball 🤪I just posted some pics of my girl with the lights off but that Sour Stomper is absolutely layered with trichomes! I can't wait to see what the smoke report is gonna be like

Wowsers! That's a frosty meatball 🤪I just posted some pics of my girl with the lights off but that Sour Stomper is absolutely layered with trichomes! I can't wait to see what the smoke report is gonna be like
im drooling over here, i finished the last of my HBSS on 420. Havent had trees since. just been dabbin but its not the same when youre staring at this!

im drooling over here, i finished the last of my HBSS on 420. Havent had trees since. just been dabbin but its not the same when youre staring at this!
Stomper bud iz fer smokin'! I haven't squished any, BUT...........The very last little pot was added to Double Grape and 3BOG and all was shaken with dry ice. That combo rosin is pretty lethal.

Day 67
Another couple days and she is coming down. I'm battling alot of humidity here. The weather isnt gonna get better this next week so I really don't want to risk anything. More fans just means more dust so on to the next one. Will post pics when I chop! Gotta make room for the next big mama's!
View attachment 1596040
View attachment 1596046
Loving that frosty first picture. You take amazingly beautiful pics! :d5::worship::pass:

Back