Sweet Seeds +Speed from Sweet Seeds

Sorry, forgot to put stars for the last 4

It was a very consistent and firm hitter, but I prefer that dense, almost acidic smoke that you feel in the back of your throat, hence; ***

I started a journal in the "introduction" section... I don't know if that's the right place for it, tho. Please drop in and drop some tips and advice! Outdo isn't my fort'e.

Any mod who can move it to the appropriate place, please do.

I started a journal in the "introduction" section... I don't know if that's the right place for it, tho. Please drop in and drop some tips and advice! Outdo isn't my fort'e.

Any mod who can move it to the appropriate place, please do.

If it's ok with you i'll see about getting moved to outdoor growing.

Sweet! Yea, I would appreciate it, bro! Srry, still figuring things out, lol.

Sweet Seeds rule!

:bow:Great smoke huh. One of my favorites. Just got a batch of +speed maybe you can help. They're taking longer then any other batch I have grown but they are huge so no complaints. But is it possible they got polinated by another strain like big devil? Beacause I have twelve beauties all about four to six feet tall and going to yield great. Prob get about a couple few ozs a plant maybe a little more. Thats fifty days by the way. :smokebuds:

Attachments

• 20130823_222623.jpg
    20130823_222623.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 201
They look good to me, man. That is very interesting, you seem to have sativa phenotypes as well. All the pictures that I have seen online were of indica phenos.

I had to harvest at 6 weeks because I was moving, but I am certain that if I took it longer, she would have grown a lot bigger and yielded a lot more. A buddy of mine told me "they put on most of their weight durring the last 30% of their lives" and I have seen a lot of people, online, say that it is well worth it to take autos about 2-4 weeks longer than what is recommended by the vendor. Muddy's guide at "https://www.autoflower.org/f44/life-cycle-auto-flowering-cannabis-5113.html" was and continues to be my grow guide. I stick to it like a zealot to religious scripture, lol.

Back