Sweet Seeds +Speed from Sweet Seeds

Pharmacy

Qualified Live Stoner
Reaction score
Hey guys, new to AFN, but have lurked these forums for years. This was my first auto ever and finished in 6 weeks on 20/4. I know that if I would have taken it longer, I would have increased yield, but there were time restraints (I was moving). 150w HPS, enjoy!

Welcome to AFNlogo Pharmacy! :smokebuds:

Final weight was just over 35 grams, after drying and 2 month cure. 5 gallon bucket (with holes drilled everywhere), cheap low nutrient compost, perlite, vermiculite and 4-26-26 "sea grow".

That was quick! Lol, thanks! Happy to be here :)

No exaggeration, it was as good as most of the "top shelf" at the clinics here and I'm not just saying that because I grew it, lol. Also, it seemed to be a sativa pheno, which I have never seen in this strain, online.

Hi Pharmacy!

Welcome to AutoFlower.net and to the Sweet Seeds subforum!

Very nice pic-report. Hope you have enjoyed the final product ;)

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Pharmacy could I get you to fill out this smoke report template..... Thank you :GoooAuto:

smoke report template

Strain Review Template.
If your having trouble coming up with some kind of structure to do a review of a strain. Feel free to use the below as a template.

SeedBank :

Name

Strain:

Name

Did it autoflower?: Y/N

Soil/hydro:

Description

Nutes:

Description

Light (kind and schedule):

Description

From seed to harvest date: __days

Dry Yield: _g

High/Effect Duration:

Description

In-depth

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: *****

Description

THE GROWTH: *****

Description

THE SMELL: *****

Description

THE SMOKE: *****

Description

THE HIGH: *****

Description​

Nice! Im growing 3 at the moment. Outdoor, organic in the Southern Hemisphere.

Awesome! I have a NLxBB auto from WOS that I have going outdoor, in Cali.

Strain Review Template.
If your having trouble coming up with some kind of structure to do a review of a strain. Feel free to use the below as a template.

SeedBank : Sweet Seeds

Name

Strain: +speed

Name

Did it autoflower?: Y/N
Yes, I believe at day 12 or 13

Soil/hydro: soil

Description

Nutes: "sea grow" 4-26-26

Description

Light (kind and schedule): 150w hps 20/4

Description

From seed to harvest date: __days

6 weeks, 42 days!

Dry Yield: _g

Tad over 35 grams

High/Effect Duration:

Description
Took my kush addicted buddies to another level. Relaxing, clear, reflective and long lasting. For many complements on it's density and long lasting bowls. Hits were consistent, almost like "greens" all the way thru.

In-depth

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: *****
***** Red hairs were obnoxiously gorgeous and buds had a pyramid like shape.

Description

THE GROWTH: *****

Very easy and forgiving, I put lots of love into her and she repaid the favor. Lights had to be raised regularly.

Description

THE SMELL: ****

Not much of a smell unless it was touched or moved. When harvested, overwhelming smell of sweet pink grape fruit that turned into a guava fruit smell after curing. I wish they made a drink in the flavor that I was smelling, I was salivating.

Description

THE SMOKE: ***

Description consistent, hit like "greens" all the way thru. Very dense, got many complements on how long lasting the bowls were and how dense the nugs were.

THE HIGH: ****

My gurls description: "at first I felt high, but I could still do things that needed to get done & my back didn't hurt or anything. Now it makes me feel a bit sleepy, I'm to tired to get things done, but it still takes my back pain away."

(She means after it has cured for quite a few months. Dunno why she gets back pains, she's only 20, lol)

Description

Last edited by a moderator:
Back