Indoor Speedrunseed's is an amazing breeder more people should be talking about.

I am horrible at grow diaries and such but here are a few pics and stuff from my speedrun seeds grow.
I had Iced Latte and Frosted Cherry O's going.
I don't know how many days because I never keep count of days since the plant tells you everything you need to know.
I grew these in Roots organic that I had amended with the KIS organic pack.
I used only Terp tea Grow and terp tea bloom as the schedule called for.
I had (2) hlg 65w and 2 55w Cobs
So far I have 184 grams from the iced latte with about another 80g drying.
Frosted cherry O's was hung up 2 days ago and looks like about 150-200 grams as well.
The pic on the left is Frosted Cherry O's and the right one is Iced Latte AFTER 2 harvests.

Attachments

• IMG_0529.jpg
    IMG_0529.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0531.jpg
    IMG_0531.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 50
I’m not going to lie I was going to ask a admin or mod to make a breeders category for them because Ben’s company is amazing. Granite haze, holy fire, all the lot of strain are amazing. I bought blapple berry haze, holy fire, Jahovas witness, final boss, and froot fuel. We’ll see what freebies I get but I also purchased the nutrient line. If anyone wants to see granite haze in action or the current grows of holy fire and froot fuel check out autopotamus on instagram.

I’m not going to lie I was going to ask a admin or mod to make a breeders category for them because Ben’s company is amazing

All he's gotta do is come aboard offering 5-10 packs of Test seed..twice a year for the Cultivators Show Grows....and he'll get his own section ....

If he wants to Try...tell him to Tag me..... @Mossy

I gave my friend an Iced Latte (Speedrunseeds) freebie from multiverse beans not thinking much of it but my friend was so impressed with the bud itself that he smoked it all before I could get my hands on it. :rofl: I was like what happened? He was like it was the only thing my entire family wanted to smoke so before we knew it we had gone through all of it. He said, it was like a mix of old school and new school terps blended together in a seamless manner.

BTW, I did get to see the plant and it was a very beautiful.

Back