Indoor Speedrunseed's is an amazing breeder more people should be talking about.

PushnPhosphorus

New User
Reaction score
So, it was last January when twisted tree's tragically burned down (Their coming back 🙌) I was 2/3 through their catalog and loving every strain, Alien moonrock OG my fav by them (Photographed below)
IMG_5479.jpeg

TT's was out of the game for the time being so I needed to find another honey hole for premium genetic's, I had grown nightowl previously which I loved but not so much the price tag. so TT's came out of the fold, I instantly went right to daz's genetic's and looked around, nothin' but nothin' jumped out at me plus I hate using seed banks personally I think their obsolete for American's as the best breeders are here (lol) So I left, went over to Mephisto nothin.

So I stumble upon this 1lb granite haze or sapphyre I cant remember on reddit, by a company called "Mutant genetic's" I was intrigued, upon further investigation I found out they changed their name to Speedrun seed's as there was already another mutant genetics out there, stumbled upon a podcast with ben (One of the breeders there) talking about how they conduct annual 25k-30k pheno hunt's. TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND to THIRTY THOUSAND Auto's killing 99.9% to find their gem's, on top of that he claimed to of successfully bred the autoflower flavor as he said out of their line's, and reiterated that their genetic's will yield, taste like a photoperiod and not a autoflower. I was head over heel's. So I made a purchase, I ordered a pack of supreme runtz and ran them....I got HUGE plant's here's one. washed one plant the live rosin was fooking amazing, I was blown away. ive never smoked auto's that truly taste like a fire photo. I mean ive grown the popular hype auto's but nothing stacks to Speedrun.
IMG_7898.jpeg

So, I ordered more, and have seen more speed run genetic's being grown with growers getting similar result's. Here is my Jehovas witness solo on day 51. Thing is massive. I used no topping or LST on her or Sapphyre which will be below this picture.
IMG_8824.jpeg

Sapphyre
71029063216__05E799A1-12F7-435B-9C2B-B52D0707DD6F.jpeg
Sapphyre above.

Full tent
IMG_8863.jpeg
Photo taken just now on day 53. 4 plant's in a 4x4.

I think they are better than alot of the breeders currently on the scene by breeding standards alone, they do thing's many breeders wish they could do. If you're a true Autoflower enthusiast Speedrun is a must grow.

Last edited:
I took almost the same exact route as you. I Loved TT and their fire was a disaster. I found speedrun seeds and ordered the multi pack. I ran Froot Fuel in a 2 gal because that was the only room I had in my small tent. It gave me over 3 zips in about 65 days. I now have an Iced Latte and a frosted Cherry O's that are in the final days. Everyone should be checking out these guys.

Oh does he have breeder direct sale's? Ive looked but ive only ever been able to find his genetics available through banks.
Using TheSeedBazaar is ordering direct, it's a website ("A Non Profit SeedBank Co-Op ") shared by a couple breeders so they don't have to set up all the ecommerce infrastructure individually. Most Night Owl drops happen there first (there are a couple a year), remaining stock goes out to seedbanks afterward.

Back