Indoor Spliff Seeds White Widow Automatic

Ya, I even emailed them about it. They stood by their instructions in the strain description. They said it was because they were concerned that some phenos would throw less dense flowers and make for bud elongation. This pheno isn't doing any of that :)

tards lol ive never heard of that :S

LOL Ya, I thought it was kind of strange but the owner of the company and I have kept in pretty close contact during the grow. He definitely knows his stuff for sure! He did say that they don't really do anything with Hydro so maybe in soil this would be an entirely different story. I am urging him to come out with more auto's and see what he can cook up next. He does acknowledge having more in the works. His current stock is a little old school but I think he recognizes the skyrocketing interest in auto plants. He's a good dude:)

Well, she looks exactly the same today from far back as she did last week so I thought I would update with a closeup of the main cola's maturing flowers. I found mold on one of the lower branches today. Not a happy camper. Removed mold patch and treated area with hydrogen peroxide. Put a larger fan in garden as well. Hopefully these things will help. One more week on the main cola I am thinking:

budclose - Copy.jpg

Assuming the mold has been kept in check I will be using something new to me for yet another Nben experiment after removing the top cola next week, Advanced Nutrient's CarboLoad.

Thanks to Gbd for this info, which produced his fantastic buds from his Mephisto Genetics' Tyrone Special.

Please vote for him here:

https://www.autoflower.org/f30/september-bom-pom-36099.html

Here's a pic of those frosty, tight nugs:

1R8VyLe - Copy.jpg

Ok, had to make a decision. I honestly feel that the bud rot was from air circulation lacking on bottom part of plant. As I have said, the top was crispy at the tip and honestly I really want to have some flowers that produce an "up" buzz. I decided to harvest the main cola tonight.

I am glad I did, probably 75% of the hairs have turned. The trichomes appear cloudy. This should be some sativa effect I hope.

The pic doesn't do it justice, the top part (yes, I trimmed off the crispy critters) is a little thinner than my wrist. I look forward to watching the rest of her finish, and hope those seeds ripen! Obviously I look forward to trying out my harvest as well. Will let the majority cure but will probably vape some before it's time...

maincola - Copy.jpg

Last edited:
Looks nice, hope the effect is what you are looking for

Howdy all!!! Just a quick update. As I said earlier I chopped the main cola last week. Here is a pic of the bud from the curing jar:

curingjar - Copy.jpg

Since it's just for me I left some of the larger sugar leaves on... Nice and crystally for sure!!

And here is a pic of one of the top buds now that the main cola has been removed:

octobud - Copy.jpg

I think the addition of the CarboLoad is really helping the buds get fatter and trichome growth has really amped up since I started using it... Interesting product and I am really happy I invested. It's not simply molasses as I have read. It is clear, and frankly it smells like some type of cleaner haha! If it makes the plant happy then I'm happy ;)

Day 92. Slowly but surely the harvest continues branch by branch:

slowly_harvesting - Copy.jpg

I have made 3 harvests as of today. The buds are the stickiest I can remember in a long while:

harvest3 - Copy.jpg

I'm letting the original buds cure fully before checking them out. Things are wrapping up but I can honestly say I really am happy with this plant. I am also happy with the color of the maturing buds. Most of us know that heavy indica strains tend to be on the darker "army green" coloration scale. These are curing to a lime green with orange hairs.

Those who may be wanting a more muted scent in their plants would be very happy with this strain. All I smell when visiting the garden is a subtle musty smell. No skunk or citrus... This is probably close to a commercial strain if grown in mass and bricked but has an interesting quality when grown as a personal stash that can be babied and carefully harvested... The glands are producing resin at an amazing rate. It is truly like trying to trim fly paper!

Back