Indoor Spliff Seeds White Widow Automatic

Day 44 actually Faded!

She just seems to grow and grow! Hopefully she will start to pay more attention to her flowers soon. The very first auto I actually put effort into growing did this (My first auto was an unknown freebie I just threw in a pot outside, the results showed the lack of attention ha!).

I can't wait for HPS time! That's when the real fun begins ;)

Thanks again for checking her out guys, much appreciated!

Edit: That first strain was Sugar Mango Ryder by World of Seeds for those who might be wondering:thumbs:

Last edited:
Update:

She is finally starting to get some recognizable budding sites with hairs! She really seems to be a long grower but I am willing to bet the wait will be worth it!

I kind of geeked out on res change today and used the "transition to bloom" nute ratio at half strength. I have never used this, I just shift it right into the flowering ratio. This plant I can see is starting to slow down on vertical growth so I finally get to try it out. Usually my plants start flowering so fast there really is no reason to do the transition phase.

She has got quite large as well! Here is a full shot:

far shot - Copy.jpg

Can't wait to get her under the HPS so she can really fatten up. Will probably do that next week as flowering progresses and that main stalk stops it's vertical growth.

Here is a shot of one of the flowering sites:

close - Copy.jpg

it will stop growth, start building buds, and then she will stretch! Mine went from 32" tall to 43" after it bloomed.

Looks like you got a monster going there Nben, can't wait to see her progress

it will stop growth, start building buds, and then she will stretch! Mine went from 32" tall to 43" after it bloomed.

Ya Pop22 I'm getting nervous about height. The main cola is slowing for sure, hopefully I have enough room. :Brain Fog..:

Looks like you got a monster going there Nben, can't wait to see her progress

Thanks Oldster! It's the DWC, it grows them so huge haha! Can be a pain really...

Here's an update.

Shes really getting tall. Bumped into the light a few times so there are a few singed leaves but it hasn't stopped her at all. I am starting to worry how much taller she will get, light is pretty much maxed on height. I might be able to sneak out one more foot. To keep stretching at a minimum I am keeping under the CFL for a while longer.

Switching to full flower recipe tonight.

She's a beast, that's for sure!!

sep9 - Copy.jpg

The only saving grace on height is there are no more leaves coming from the tip of the main cola so actual growth has stopped. Now I am just at the mercy of how much she wants to stretch out...

Last edited:
Put her under the HPS a few days ago. She did not take kindly and the top showed immediate heat stress. Moved her so not directly under the light and she seems to be happier. Trimmed some of the top leaves since they were twisting. Only the very tip got crispy, the flowers just below the tip and down are doing very well. Flowering is so intense she's guzzling nute solution by the gallon!

sept15 - Copy.jpg

sept15close - Copy.jpg

I wish HPS was more photogenic :slaps:

I wish HPS was more photogenic :slaps:

I actually like that hue, makes the whole scene more sinister looking when they are in flower haha.

Awesome plant bro, I can see that BOM NOM in your near future-she's looking killer!

:Sharing One:

Thanks Dazed:) BOM/POM Wow I would freak out LOL!!

I was told that I should put a lens from sunglasses over the camera lens before taking a pic with HPS?? It seems strange. Will have to invest before next week's update.

Hoping her top fills in more before next week's photo too :/ Pretty ragged looking but like I said healthy as hell besides the very tip, and now even pistils are starting to grow in through the crispy's too!

Thanks for having a look!!

Back