Indoor Spliff Seeds White Widow Automatic

Put her under the HPS a few days ago. She did not take kindly and the top showed immediate heat stress. Moved her so not directly under the light and she seems to be happier. Trimmed some of the top leaves since they were twisting. Only the very tip got crispy, the flowers just below the tip and down are doing very well. Flowering is so intense she's guzzling nute solution by the gallon!

View attachment 382886

View attachment 382887

I wish HPS was more photogenic :slaps:

Hi nben, check to see if your camera has a white balance setting. It will adjust the color to compensate for the HPS

I did when desperately searching for a way to have regular color under LED. No such luck. I found out that this seems to be available in high end cameras.

I have my sunglasses on the way :) Hopefully they will help.

Here's a pic with sunglasses, I think it is indeed a little clearer:

sunglasses - Copy.jpg

Sure can see that crispy top better :Haha:

Looking very good. She is going to be a nice harvest

That is a monster auto, well done man going to be a great harvest off her..

monster buds be coming off that nice mate

makes me want to grow another one!

Here we are at day 70. I admit I have disobeyed the breeder's suggestion of growing under 12/12 and left her at 20/4. This has not seemed to have produced any bud elongation or negatives at all, in fact she is getting some rather large bud sites. I am guessing two more weeks and the top cola can be harvested, which should open the lower branches up to more light and create another flowering flush for the lower buds.

polarized1 - Copy.jpg

Looking good nben, think you did the right thing staying on 20/4

auto on 12/12 why??
and spliff seeds wow nice man!

Back