SSSC Sssc grow lava Freeze

:pass:oh, I meant in her day count, bloom and total... :haha: What, you can't read my mind?!
'
.....deeewd,.... how's that Gelato stankin'? ...C&C too,.... I have these, but need to get info on them about their mold resistance and such for my conditions. But first up from 'Stockers (well, BCN actually) will be Fast Critical XXL and NL, which I have never grown before in truth- :eek1: :rofl:... these days here in my area, you couldn't find NL to save your life anymore!

I will get my sniffer working Tonite when lights are on LMAO.

My wife says the Gelato41 has a Cotton Candy smell. My son in law later on said it had a fruity sweet smell. I cannot test like others can my man @Waira lol. My sniffer is shot from factory work and just generally being the late 80's lol.

:crying: Too funny, family to the rescue! Thanks FN, she does sound spot on..... Now, can you get them to test the LF? :rofl:
.... I'm trying to get a cross grow idea about what the aroma profiles are,... also, it seems there might be a pheno' that's a rather poor yielder,...? You and FN have the beefier plants so far,.... Blue mentioned high Q stuff, but small buds... I bugging her to get an update!

Sure will my man the lights go on in a bit.

When
:crying: Too funny, family to the rescue! Thanks FN, she does sound spot on..... Now, can you get them to test the LF? :rofl:
.... I'm trying to get a cross grow idea about what the aroma profiles are,... also, it seems there might be a pheno' that's a rather poor yielder,...? You and FN have the beefier plants so far,.... Blue mentioned high Q stuff, but small buds... I bugging her to get an update!
You say poor yield you mean lava freeze ? Mine is average to above average in size and density. Maybe I should take a clone of I have one of the better phenos

yeah, LF,... hard to make a call for sure, just reporting "observations" from grows,,.....

The wife said it smells like bouquet of roses. L.F. . Here is some pictures.
IMG_20191128_222422.jpg
IMG_20191128_222418.jpg
IMG_20191128_222330.jpg
IMG_20191128_222321.jpg
IMG_20191128_222311.jpg

Back