SSSC SSSC - Grow & Show up to end of the year!

Day 52 USA Kush DWC
She’s drinking hard now 15L from tue to fri :yoinks: she was bone dry when I checked her on fri, I just caught it in time I think. I’ve moved everything about and gave the dwc kush the whole 1.2 x 1.2 with the marshydro TSW2000 all to herself and chucked a net on.
4950EAD8-62A0-41FE-8EF3-AA9C8B8C091B.jpeg
65E6BD44-9DF3-489F-A8F9-BA136BE95255.jpeg
98D46559-DF82-4F7B-81D5-C754DC99299B.jpeg
029AD2F3-0167-45FF-B9A8-5EBD311956A6.jpeg
4B85DCEA-AC91-432C-879B-1830519DEDD5.jpeg

The other 4 are in here somewhere
348F56FC-21BC-4E63-B89A-3A5295FE9EC3.jpeg

Day 52 USA Kush DWC
She’s drinking hard now 15L from tue to fri :yoinks: she was bone dry when I checked her on fri, I just caught it in time I think. I’ve moved everything about and gave the dwc kush the whole 1.2 x 1.2 with the marshydro TSW2000 all to herself and chucked a net on.View attachment 1385570View attachment 1385571View attachment 1385572View attachment 1385573View attachment 1385574
The other 4 are in here somewhere
View attachment 1385575

Wow m8.. that DWC girl is immense.

Report from Day 17
CONDITIONS:
80*f 68%Rh
24/0
550 µmol/m 2
Lung room running at 75*F

With the better conditions, the girls are much improved. The biggest problem was that the lung room air was stratifying with no air movement in the room other than exhaust from both tents. I just turned on the ceiling fan on low. That gave a steady temp to the tent intake.
I still have them on 24/0. It's now because of heating during the off cycle. Yeah, I think they need a rest period.
Looks like I need to throw the hot oil radiator style heater for the off cycle and run 20/4.

Compost tea really has a good bloom going, but the girls are still too wet to water..........at least a full watering.
They should be dry enough for a limited top watering after I go ahead and add the Timothy hay.

SuperSativaSeedClub USA Auto Kush
IMG_20211107_123853265_HDR (2).jpg

Replacement Auto Kush
IMG_20211107_123847090_HDR (2).jpg
IMG_20211107_123927406_HDR (2).jpg

@SuperSativaSeedClub-David

Your Black Lebanon looked Indica at first and those huge fan leaves fooled me, but the internode spacing and stretch...... says Sativa. And is this a hybrid or a landrace? This is the third hashplant I've grown, the other were landraces, Mazar i Sharif and Moroccan straight from the Rif Mountains, and nether of them looked anything like this beast!
The source of course was the original landrace Black Lebanon and as it says on our homepage we worked on it.

When we look closer to the traditional hash regions like for example Lebanon or Hindukush the farmers there were mostly focused on hash production and so they didn't look close to the leave / yield ratio, but more at the trichome amount. That they did, because they had eough space to grow countless plants and they also needed it in the past as well in the present to get that fraction for the hash they were looking for.
Going this way they haven't looked on how many phenos came out of the crosses they used.

In modern breeding times hybrids were created to minimize those amount of phenos in a commercial level and so we did with the Black Lebanon. First we crossed a female Black Lebanon and a male Blackberry and selected the offspring closest to the original taking in account quality, taste, smell, effects and yield to offer the customer a homogenous grow experience.

You've done 1 plant or more? And is that Mazar from DP or what breeder from?

Pots are only 10L m8.. couldn't risk anything bigger lol these be goin back into a tent shortly.. house inspection.. no further comment.. the grobog is a changin.
I had a inspection a few days after getting that Ona block stuff, so was very lucky,,, the pallet frame I made is doing it's job and must just look like stacked pallet as he was standing a few feet away from the tent and didn't have a clue lol
Is the grow bog Gona be gone
Forever,,,?

Day 48 for the US Kush ladies. In theory, I believe they have another month to go. Hoping the left ones buds grow ginormous.
The left one got a sort of supercropping that I stole from the bonsai world. Basically, instead of pinching the stem and bending it over, I wrap the stem with a soft tie and gently bend the stem over. 1, the plant seems to just take it in stride and 2, the bend stays in place. I've had super crops just bend right back up
The one on the right is definitely in flower now and looking like she might do some stretching. Since she didn't get topped, I would think so.

20211108_0208-USkush copy.jpg

Vapo #8 update
Hey everyone...I have been pretty much leaving my Bruce Lemon Diesel Auto alone..... they have been sitting at the back, quietly growing.....and I am super excited about this week as this is the wk I slowly introduce flowering boosters and meta boost.... Nooice!
IMG_20211108_112214758_HDR.jpg
IMG_20211108_112222378_HDR.jpg
IMG_20211108_160553211_HDR.jpg
IMG_20211108_160603658.jpg

I had a inspection a few days after getting that Ona block stuff, so was very lucky,,, the pallet frame I made is doing it's job and must just look like stacked pallet as he was standing a few feet away from the tent and didn't have a clue lol
Is the grow bog Gona be gone
Forever,,,?

Probably m8. Tent will still be in there but the grobog in its raw form will be no more lol it's been emotional.

Thank you for the reply! I have not been to your website in a while so I didn't have this info. So I was merely commenting on my observations. She's a big girl!

The Mazar is landrace Mazar i Sharif from The Real Seed Company. And they are real beauties! I grew 2 in my little greenhouse and have one in a small pot right now. I have a pack of regs I'm going to make seed with! I have three of your Black Lebanon growing. I'll try to get pics of each to post.

The source of course was the original landrace Black Lebanon and as it says on our homepage we worked on it.

When we look closer to the traditional hash regions like for example Lebanon or Hindukush the farmers there were mostly focused on hash production and so they didn't look close to the leave / yield ratio, but more at the trichome amount. That they did, because they had eough space to grow countless plants and they also needed it in the past as well in the present to get that fraction for the hash they were looking for.
Going this way they haven't looked on how many phenos came out of the crosses they used.

In modern breeding times hybrids were created to minimize those amount of phenos in a commercial level and so we did with the Black Lebanon. First we crossed a female Black Lebanon and a male Blackberry and selected the offspring closest to the original taking in account quality, taste, smell, effects and yield to offer the customer a homogenous grow experience.

You've done 1 plant or more? And is that Mazar from DP or what breeder from?

Back