SSSC SSSC - Grow & Show up to end of the year!

M8 I think yours look way healthier than mine tbh lol these usa kush are the biggest seedlings I've seen in a while so they're a bit misleading.. I don't do anything special.. In soil just plain water for a week then AN sensi grow 1ml per L watering smaller amounts daily increasing as they grow.. coco feed from day 1 as u know.. AN Coco range.. only started is coco.. your girls are as healthy as ive ever seen bro.. wee bit of growers paranoia u have just lol grow anxiety :jointman:
This is a funny one but i think stated seedlings in light mix i noticed explosive growth even faster than coco on some strains but all my plants begin life in a solo cup as even now after all years i still worry about overwatering so i will always go with solo cups

This is a funny one but i think stated seedlings in light mix i noticed explosive growth even faster than coco on some strains but all my plants begin life in a solo cup as even now after all years i still worry about overwatering so i will always go with solo cups

In my short experience of coco id say soil seedlings are quicker too m8.. I always used root riots cubes until last few weeks started germing direct in the media but small pots.. im gonna start my coco girls in wee pots as I find it much easier doin that with coco.. soil plants I've sorta got the seedling process down after so many years in light mix so I'll be starting them in the final pot direct in the soil from now on.. brave lol

In my short experience of coco id say soil seedlings are quicker too m8.. I always used root riots cubes until last few weeks started germing direct in the media but small pots.. im gonna start my coco girls in wee pots as I find it much easier doin that with coco.. soil plants I've sorta got the seedling process down after so many years in light mix.
sound bro I just tagged you in my sanlight thread if you can take a look also here's my 3 sssc girls

20211017_220235.jpg

20211017_220238.jpg

20211017_220242.jpg

20211017_220246.jpg

Vapo #5 update
Hello everyone, my BLD are into wk 5 now, I gave them a tie down and took a load of leaves from them, the snap I did is looking ok and progressing....but slightly slower than the other side....
IMG_20211018_120806680_HDR.jpg
IMG_20211018_120813839.jpg
IMG_20211018_121448244_HDR.jpg
IMG_20211018_121452261_HDR.jpg
IMG_20211018_121457182_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Quick update on the Ellephant. Having found out that I have to move me and my family in 60 days I am just hoping I can finish this before we move house as I may not be able to grow when we move sadly. View attachment 1377259View attachment 1377260
Ellephant is beautiful! Good luck with the grow, I hope you manage to get it done before the move. It must be disappointing to lose the chance to keep growing. :goodluck: :pighug:

By the way peeps, I will have an SSSC Auto Ellephant to add to the show here shortly. She will be from seeds generously provided during the earlier SSSC show this summer, but I could not start them for that event. I said I would start them later, SSSC figured that would do, so here I am.

I have 3 tailed seeds (100% germination in 24 hours) in peat plugs now, and will select the best for the show once they show their stuff. :biggrin:

Back