SSSC SSSC - Grow & Show up to end of the year!

Well peeps, this is what is left of my SSSC Auto Ellephant.

First, the stump:
IMG_1020 (2).JPG

The first four colas chopped and bagged on Day 97:
IMG_1006.JPG

And the remaining six colas chopped on Day 102:
IMG_1018.JPG

I will post a detailed review once the bud is dried, weighed, and vape tested. Looks like quite a haul from a plant that was none too pretty thanks to my soil issue, whatever it was.

Happy growing SSSC crowd. :biggrin:

Harvested the kush on day 86. Plenty of Amber's but still trying to carry on.. Probably could have pushed on a few more days, but I needed to shut down and get the last 3 hung so I can get prepped for new tents and lights.
It got leggy but the buds that are there are fat and heavy, and the best smelling auto I have done in a while.. I'm looking forward to this smoke :smoking:
IMG_20220129_110038.jpg

Hello everyone, got a pic of my lovely, massive Wk10 Bruce Lemon Diesel Auto....I just simply cannot believe how big this girl has got, I will be stepping up to 2 daily feeds from now ...
IMG_20220131_111628015.jpg

I have another one that is just small but I forgot to take a pic lol..

And the chop of my SSSC Auto Ellephant begins. These are the first of four colas I chopped yesterday at about Day 92:

View attachment 1412147View attachment 1412148

This is the pile from the two colas above:
View attachment 1412149
Bud to the right, smalls and trim to the left.

And here is the large garden debris bag loaded with the bud from all four colas. There are six more colas to go. :biggrin:
View attachment 1412150

I searched carefully, and no sign of Botrytis. There were a few tips of trapped fan leaves that were decomposing inside the colas, but nothing other than the leaf tips were involved.

I sampled the scissor hash, and I would say the flavour is nice, and the stone mild and uplifting. Happy growing peeps. :pighug:
Congrats to that harvest! Do i see some purple in that buds?:pass:

Harvested the kush on day 86. Plenty of Amber's but still trying to carry on.. Probably could have pushed on a few more days, but I needed to shut down and get the last 3 hung so I can get prepped for new tents and lights.
It got leggy but the buds that are there are fat and heavy, and the best smelling auto I have done in a while.. I'm looking forward to this smoke :smoking:
View attachment 1414008
Leggy girl, do you have kush smell in it?

Hello everyone, got a pic of my lovely, massive Wk10 Bruce Lemon Diesel Auto....I just simply cannot believe how big this girl has got, I will be stepping up to 2 daily feeds from now ...View attachment 1414267
I have another one that is just small but I forgot to take a pic lol..
Thank you for the rep @Antonio_DutchPassion she is massive for a solo...I think the lower buds might suffer due to this.

Well SSSC peeps, my grow and show of SSSC Auto Ellephant is complete. The final tally is 179g of high quality bud, now curing in two 1/4lb Grove bags:
IMG_1042.JPG

Happy growing peeps, and thanks once again to SSSC and @TheMongol for setting up the Grow and Show, and allowing me to participate.:pighug:

Well SSSC peeps, my grow and show of SSSC Auto Ellephant is complete. The final tally is 179g of high quality bud, now curing in two 1/4lb Grove bags:
View attachment 1418071

Happy growing peeps, and thanks once again to SSSC and @TheMongol for setting up the Grow and Show, and allowing me to participate.:pighug:
I zoomed in to check it out and the flowers look beautiful in sure it will be amazing smoke. Reminds me I need to post picture and dry weight. Beautiful job by the looks of things my friend.

Well SSSC gro peeps, I have done the first serious, relatively speaking, test of my recent SSSC Auto Ellephant bud. It has been in Grove Bags for about a week, so it will just continue to get better, and better, and better over the next several weeks.

Bottom line, this bud is really, really nice. The flavor on the inhale is mild and to my poor sensors something of a cross between a bit of Kush with a touch of pine and maybe a hint of fruit beneath it all. The exhale is milder, and has something that I can only call sweet, but sweet is just an oddball approximation for lack of a better word, at least better than others I can think of. In my mildly stoned state after a few hours.

Overall, I rate the flavour as mild, and very pleasant both in and out. :biggrin:

The stone is also really nice. I am now about three hours in, and still have a relaxed smile on my face. Zero paranoia or nervous thoughts, just relaxed, uplifted mood, ande fully functional throughout. Kicked my buds butt on the backgammon board about an hour in. Considering the mild funk I have been in for a couple days, this mood improvement is much enjoyed.

In summary, a fine strain, a producer, and of damn fine bud to boot. Highly recommended for any grower looking for a strong combination of thc/cbd bud. I now expect it to be a fine addition to my stash.

Happy growing peeps. :pighug:

Back