SSSC SSSC Multigrow: pineapple poison, super mad sky floater, lemon OG, TNT trichome and kosher haze

Daipot

Growing photoperiod trees
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hey guys, I’m late too this run but my beans have gone into germination today. The SSSC strains I’m growing out are the ones mentioned in the thread title but due issues with space at the moment I’ve only put in pineapple poison, lemon OG and Kosher haze. My second tent will be empty in about three weeks so the remaining strains (super mad sky floater and TNT Trichome) will be germed and out in there.

so my set up. All plants are grown in 33l DWC using the full Remo nutrient range with additional Hydrogaurd. These first beans will be grown under 2 600hps with the possibility of using a 315w CMH for supplement lighting if needed. The next lot of beans will be grown under a mars hydro tsl2000 in DWC also.

that’s it for now I’ll update more later on today

Hey guys, I’m late too this run but my beans have gone into germination today. The SSSC strains I’m growing out are the ones mentioned in the thread title but due issues with space at the moment I’ve only put in pineapple poison, lemon OG and Kosher haze. My second tent will be empty in about three weeks so the remaining strains (super mad sky floater and TNT Trichome) will be germed and out in there.

so my set up. All plants are grown in 33l DWC using the full Remo nutrient range with additional Hydrogaurd. These first beans will be grown under 2 600hps with the possibility of using a 315w CMH for supplement lighting if needed. The next lot of beans will be grown under a mars hydro tsl2000 in DWC also.

that’s it for now I’ll update more later on today
Love to see you at it!

Here’s the ladies under my T5 and on a heat mat. I put beans directly into rock wool cubes. There seems too be a bit of wiggling in some of them already. I’ll update when they show their heads

Here’s the ladies under my T5 and on a heat mat. I put beans directly into rock wool cubes. There seems too be a bit of wiggling in some of them already. I’ll update when they show their heads
92726851-7DFA-4F44-AD2C-FBB6A583D234.jpeg
92726851-7DFA-4F44-AD2C-FBB6A583D234.jpeg

wowser you have got some belter strains there :smoking: and tag me occasionally so i find my way back here also I've only grown sssc strains once and i was blown away

Back