SSSC SSSC (Super Sativa Seed Club) - Photoperiod - Kosher Haze - Outdoor Grow

smokeyfromau

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
:pass: Due to slow mail i am a bit late to start as mail is very slow espeically international mail to Australia.

Kosher she is 7 days old now, had a gnat issue so she is wearing stockings :kiss::rofl:

P1320005.JPG

My germination site dark and temperature is moderated and is under the speakers lol so the seeds can rock:headbang:
P1320022.JPG

Kosher was at the back far left. I have more SSSC seeds - Pineapple Poison and Super Mad Sky Floater, just waiting for them to pop, before making a thread for them.

This is Koshers thread, she is going along very well.
P1320029.JPG

happy in her 1 gal photo pot then off to main later 35L antispiral pot
P1320124.JPG

kosher haze update

going along well, she is nice and bushy, not cropping till larger
P1340118.JPG

The cutie in the middle is her :dancer:

Wow outside your lucky to have the climate its just ice wet and cold here.nice healthy plants you have there.:d5:

Wow outside your lucky to have the climate its just ice wet and cold here.nice healthy plants you have there.:d5:
Thanks Nelly, :pass:yes i grow outdoors, here in SE QLD Australia. Its my summer now, but i have success in winter i just keep the girls warm at night, days are around 20c (68F)+, have seen under 0c (32F) but those nights are not every year. I saw the cold in the US on the news

Kosher Haze - she has me a bit worried with her look, sort of droopy. I did find a leaf with yellow on it, hope she hasnt got yellow leaf fungus, but will watch her
She is a bushy plant, not the height of PP, but larger than SMSF
P1340614.JPG

P1350206.JPG

Kosher Haze is a very bushy girl and it shows, she needed a drink today. with those think more indica like leaves she should have some nice size buds on her i am hoping

Back