SSSC SSSC Multigrow: pineapple poison, super mad sky floater, lemon OG, TNT trichome and kosher haze

All girls have popped up. This happened about two days ago. Unfortunately on PP didn’t make it as I didn’t put the bean deep enough into the rock wool. This resulted in her sprouting too far above the cubes surface and essentially jumping out. But I do have two of each strain which has probably worked out easier for me.

92EF9F98-D0C4-4583-95A8-86A5FB174754.jpeg

All the girls have hit their first note and have been planted into four inch rockwool cubes. They have also been placed under my 315cmh and have officially begun vegging as of today. Apologies I have no pics right now. I’ll get some for my next post.

Apologies for being quiet on this. Been a very busy two weeks. All the plants are now placed in the net pots over the dwc buckets and are being hand-fed until they’re established. Then the fun begins! Apologies again as I’ve no pictures too upload today but let’s be honest, baby plants are boring plants. I will upload some over the weekend though

Here’s the girls today. I’m gonna top them in a week then flip them a week after that. Looking too get this grow done by the beginning of February.
Also, I’ll be germinating the sky floater and tnt tricome at the end of November when there’s some space in my led tent.

BCF6C89A-6592-48BB-96BF-94DD310F9653.jpeg

Last edited:
Topped
All girls apart from one have now been topped. I decided too do it today instead of leaving it until the weekend as they’re looking big enough too take it, plus this way I can ensure a full recovery before I put them into flower. Also, all plants are established and have rooots suspended into the solution now.

the girls all look healthy. There are definitely some variations between the strains I got going on that moment. All are just visual however. One of the Lemon OGs is a little weird looking and for this reason it hasn’t been topped. The plant it’s self and doesn’t look as if it’s getting taller but she is getting bushier. This is very strange as the plant is only approx 10cm tall. The last two pics in the attached images is the lemon OG.

B21D3484-998F-48EA-9F74-826E6404432C.jpeg
E47FB6CC-4B60-4F7B-B86A-8D4895B2F9F9.jpeg
EBF4DFCD-B107-46DA-8487-66931BE00DA2.jpeg
0DDF274B-B054-4233-88D3-2BC6C4BF16E0.jpeg

All girls apart from one have now been topped. I decided too do it today instead of leaving it until the weekend as they’re looking big enough too take it, plus this way I can ensure a full recovery before I put them into flower. Also, all plants are established and have rooots suspended into the solution now.

the girls all look healthy. There are definitely some variations between the strains I got going on that moment. All are just visual however. One of the Lemon OGs is a little weird looking and for this reason it hasn’t been topped. The plant it’s self and doesn’t look as if it’s getting taller but she is getting bushier. This is very strange as the plant is only approx 10cm tall. The last two pics in the attached images is the lemon OG.

View attachment 1250472View attachment 1250473View attachment 1250474View attachment 1250475
looking good dude that lemon og looks like it has topped it self ?

pretty much. The leaves are looking a lot like a Duck’s foot strain too
figures the one im most excited about would be a freak :crying:

Back