SSSC SSSC - Pineapple Poison adventure at AFN!

Gotta watch them Sativas closely lol!
Hey Pop how you doing buddy :toke:

Well you know pop this PP has got a lot of Indica in it. it's not a true sativa. It's like 40/ 60. Don't quote those numbers but it's something like that. I'd have to look at my card again. But yeah it's not the sativa thing and I've done this before with true sativas like Colombian gold, Acapulco Gold, Maui Wowie, and I've never had nanners on those plants. I definitely know I didn't have no heat stress. It was good it never got over 80 degrees in there ever. And the light was well above it as I was trying to get a nice spread on it so I didn't get light stress. But on the other hand it may have went too long underneath the light ?? again.... I really don't know? because I've not ran this strain it's the first time so it a fluke right now. don't understand it right now. it will take more mental notes.
But that being said it's possible that the plant just did what it did because it is what it is. You know what I mean.:shrug::kiss::doh::condom:
:pass:

By under the light too long do you mean more than 12 hours or too many days. Because she looks to me like she could go another 10 days. Mine went ten weeks and she probably could have gone another 2 weeks.

Hey Pop how you doing buddy :toke:

Well you know pop this PP has got a lot of Indica in it. it's not a true sativa. It's like 40/ 60. Don't quote those numbers but it's something like that. I'd have to look at my card again. But yeah it's not the sativa thing and I've done this before with true sativas like Colombian gold, Acapulco Gold, Maui Wowie, and I've never had nanners on those plants. I definitely know I didn't have no heat stress. It was good it never got over 80 degrees in there ever. And the light was well above it as I was trying to get a nice spread on it so I didn't get light stress. But on the other hand it may have went too long underneath the light ?? again.... I really don't know? because I've not ran this strain it's the first time so it a fluke right now. don't understand it right now. it will take more mental notes.
But that being said it's possible that the plant just did what it did because it is what it is. You know what I mean.:shrug::kiss::doh::condom:
:pass:

By under the light too long do you mean more than 12 hours or too many days. Because she looks to me like she could go another 10 days. Mine went ten weeks and she probably could have gone another 2 weeks.
No not too long in hours a day.
I thought maybe when I pulled it out of the flower room initially that maybe it had gone too long. But it's not that. As she is 15% clear 80% opaque and 5% Amber.
Image_2021-04-29 12_39_54_733.JPG
Image_2021-04-29 12_40_46_590.JPG
So it's in the window of harvest just depends on where a grower would want to pull it at. But it's definitely not been in there too long. :shrug: So I don't really know why it went and grew both sex organs. But it is definitely transgender.:doh::condom::pass:

Back