SSSC Super Sativa Seed Club auto 'n photo Grow 'n Show event Spring 2021!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey friends, I’m back with a quick pic of the sticky pile of Bud from my Elephant.
Final dry weight of 157g. Not too shabby considering how things went. Not a personal best for one plant but it’s up there. I’m sure this strain could produce much more with a fully healthy grow. I’m looking forward to giving it another shot in the near future.

3D8EEE84-4D06-442C-8BC9-C8D090253802.jpeg

getting to the end of week 4 now and everything is looking good still trying to control the height by super cropping also did a good clean up under the net i think i got a good handle on these girls now
iv never been able to trim the canopy from underneath before :crying:

Just because I already smoked the indoor Elefant and mould/rot took most of the outdoor one doesn't mean that this product testing is over just yet :smoking:

Elefant Auto in a Solo Cup with bubble bucket assist :biggrin:

A lot of the brown looking sludge is just because I put a spoon of Ecothrive Charge in the bucket every day when I change the water, she gets 3L and drinks 0.5 of that in 24 hours
Solo Cup is Canna Terra Pro Plus soil like the other two Elefants were and I'm just using the Canna Terra nutes and Canna additives, no Hydro specific nutes bought for the project.

20210821_133416.jpg
20210821_133408.jpg
20210821_133424.jpg

Fat Pete's cookies Auto super sativa seed Club early smoke report. Yeah it's all that boys and girls. I got blowed away on it last night. It's still hanging up I haven't even jar cured it yet and it still tastes great. Got blowed out of my mind. Didn't even know what I was smoking had to ask my buddy did I roll up the Fat Pete's cookies he just laughed at me. Goodshit I suggest you get some and try growing it. :headbang: :drunks: :drunks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back