SSSC Super Sativa Seed Club - Solocup Winter Grow Off 20/21 with Bruce Lemon Diesel!

IMG_20210131_004900.jpg

Wow she's grown up:kiss:
indeed 65cm from the cup not too bad at all shes got some swelling to yet as well also smells great :d5:
cant wait to do a proper run with them
i dunno if you watch autobeasts thread he has a proper jungle going on with his shame he wouldn't bother to join in here :shrug:

indeed 65cm from the cup not too bad at all shes got some swelling to yet as well also smells great :d5:
i dunno if you watch autobeasts thread he has a proper jungle going on with his shame he wouldn't bother to join in here :shrug:
Yep I been looking at his. Nice plants to

Bruce Lemon Diesel
Day 82
Not a lot on them :shrug: but they have some great colours coming through :toke:
20210206_151500.jpg
20210206_151525.jpg
20210206_100914.jpg
20210206_151518.jpg
20210206_151512.jpg

@Trichome farmer .il share this 1 image here for u.im at roughly day 77 ish. Plants getting abit top.heavy today.will.need tying up.this pic taken 3 days ago;)
_20210207_112309.JPG

Happy growing every1;)

@Trichome farmer .il share this 1 image here for u.im at roughly day 77 ish. Plants getting abit top.heavy today.will.need tying up.this pic taken 3 days ago;)
View attachment 1284500
Happy growing every1;)
its not for me mate its for everyone if your growing them out why not share them here too thats all im saying :pass:
lovely looking stacking on the nodes can you comment on pheno variation is there much or are they all fairly similar im planning on doing a full tent of them so any info would be appreciated

its not for me mate its for everyone if your growing them out why not share them here too thats all im saying :pass:
lovely looking stacking on the nodes can you comment on pheno variation is there much or are they all fairly similar im planning on doing a full tent of them so any info would be appreciated
This was my first solo cup but because they were not autos its been more of a neglected plant rather than a loved plant. I want to give these a fair shot after seeing what they can do, a very impressive plant.

Back