SSSC SSSC Solo Cup - Auto Sweet Bourbon Kush

Trichome Jim

Welcome to the CannaZone
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
So, recieved the seeds and started the soak in paper towel beside my Cable box that is a steady 75-85 ° , once I see some tails I will place them in Rapid Rooters for a couple days and then transfer them to their final home in the solo cups.

I am planning to do a mini hempy with one and a traditional pot style solo on another.
The medium will be a mix of vermiculite and perlite, I will be using Remo nutrients 3 part Grow Micro,Bloom for the entirety of the grow.

Here they are in the paper towel
20220105_123719.jpg

Neat! I'm curious how the Remo line does in the hempy.

I have used it once prior in a 1 gallon hempy, it did ok. The grow had some issues caused by me but did finish out ok.

I will look to avoid these issues this time around.

Thanks for following along!

Ok Update Time, of the 3 seeds placed it paper towel, 1 grew a tail and was placed in a rapid rooter and humidity tray.

The cracked one did not make it as I suspected and the other cracked but stopped there.

Here is the chosen one
20220108_161420.jpg

Day 1, after a couple days I will transfer the plug into the mini hempy that it will call home for the next 70 or so days.

Day 3
Planted in its final Solo cup which will be a 2/3 To 1/3 perlite/vermiculite mix and the cup is a mini hempy with 4 holes approximately 1 inch up from the bottom.
I have watered with a weak solution of Remo nutrients as follows
2ml magnifical
1ml micro
1ml bloom
Per gallon bringing the ec to 550 I am lowering the ph to 6.0.

Here's a pic
20220110_204749.jpg

Day 4
No water yet, the media is still moist to touch. When I notice it has dried I will fertigate with a low ec solution until water drips out of the holes then tilt the cup to remove a little bit more moisture until I know the roots have started taking off.
20220111_220732.jpg

Day 8
Did a light watering on day 7, tipped the cup to drain out the excess so as to not have too much moisture I the cup so early, I wouldn't the roots to look around a little.
20220115_163026.jpg

01/18/22 - Day 11
Plant is growing very slow and not too healthy looking at that.. I believe it has been staying too moist ,I have abandoned the hempy and added a few holes at the bottom of the cup in hopes that this will allow the plant to dry out a bit more.
20220118_203338.jpg

Back