Seed Stockers st tom does solo cups again seedstocker gelato 2021 grow off

Lovely plant. Looks like we all had a lucky escape when you stepped away from eligibility.
that's why I said I didn't want to be eligible i want it to be a very competitive battle but believe it or not, on the dinafem solo cup event was my first ever try growing them. also, this grow is wide open absolutely could win it

Solo cup day 52 I think and as you can see I'm using my cane cup holder hack to keep her up high so she's got her own space I also gave her a mini flush I'm not sure it will get some more colour in her leaves but she's a magnificent girl and I'm so happy her also a pic of her big sister in the back
20210608_111122.jpg
20210608_111111.jpg
20210608_110734.jpg

Day 57 this girl is cruising along i flushed her last week to get some colour in her cheeks but i think the buds are getting all there energy from the leaves anyhow shes in a great place

20210613_140808.jpg

Day 57 this girl is cruising along i flushed her last week to get some colour in her cheeks but i think the buds are getting all there energy from the leaves anyhow shes in a great place

20210613_140808.jpg
Propa nuggs under 60 days amazing glad im not up against you this run she is lovely:drool:

Propa nuggs under 60 days amazing glad im not up against you this run she is lovely:drool:
this year someone will take my title of solo cup grower as i won last years but it will be great for bragging rights and thanks for the compliments bro

Back