Seed Stockers st tom does solo cups again seedstocker gelato 2021 grow off

Really impressive work buddy @St. Tom :bighug:

I guess this is why your known as the Solo Cup king :pass:

I'll drop back in on the next update mate :thumbsup:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..
thanks mate also I've seen a few that are really impressing me out of the bunch but it's deffo going to be a very tight 1 2 and 3 rd spots

Day 69 so maybe a week to go on my cup im going to go with more amber on her so i will let the trichome s tell me
20210625_092623.jpg

20210625_092610.jpg
20210625_092616.jpg

Mate I want to smoke that so bad:poof: gone:baked: that’s a solo.
Her buds are rock solid and i think i may look at her trichome s in the coming days but shes impressed the hell out of me and i knew she would suit a solo cup the gelato 41

Her buds are rock solid and i think i may look at her trichome s in the coming days but shes impressed the hell out of me and i knew she would suit a solo cup the gelato 41
You definitely picked a good strain for it I can’t wait to do one in a big pot now, I’m really impressed by seedstockers gorilla glue at the mo she smells of pepper and dank earthy smell not like pine how they normally smell but much prefer this pepper and dank earth pheno.

You definitely picked a good strain for it I can’t wait to do one in a big pot now, I’m really impressed by seedstockers gorilla glue at the mo she smells of pepper and dank earthy smell not like pine how they normally smell but much prefer this pepper and dank earth pheno.
Ive got a big sister in an autopot and shes stacked like a gooden also ive got a terrible nose for cannabis smells its very rare i can pick up on things i just know if they smell strong lol

the end of the line another solo cup this girl was very special as she had 3 leaves that's something I've never seen before so I think once I topped her it meant she had 3 tops instead of 3 and it showed also a big thanks to @Seedstockers-Mark @Seedstockers_Mischa for arranging the event and as I said I would sit the poll out as I wanted there to be a new solo cup grower with me growing them all last year to make it fair
20210422_123701.jpg
20210630_131332.jpg

Back