Dragon Meds STONE DRAGON F3 SMOKE REPORT (dark pheno)

Reaction score
SeedBank : Autoflowerportal
Strain: Stone Dragon

Did it autoflower?: Yes

Soil/hydro: Soil, Plagron Light

Nutes: Advanced Nutrients

Light (kind and schedule): Grow Northern MS0004 x1

From seed to harvest date: 13 - 14 weeks

Dry Yield: 48g

High/Effect Duration:I smoke joints and i would say it would last around the hour mark

In-depth: When i first chopped and dried a few sample buds it was simply a case of night night, it knocked me the F*** out at first, after curing it mellows out a bit and i find myself getting the munchies a LOT more than it puts you out, although i have to say if you over do it you WILL fall asleep lol

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: *****

Description this pheno was my first plant that had any real colour to it and i was just amazed, i shared some with friends and they were amazed at the colours (deep purple/black)

THE GROWTH: *****

Description. I was a little worried at the start with the growth but when she reaches flowering there is a really big growth spurt, i had zero issues with this plant all i had to do was feed her, really no problem at all.

THE SMELL: *****

Description. This is where i struggled with this girl, during growth it was a dank musky type smell, but this changed after chopping and curing, i can go into the jar one day and i can smell a kind of sweet smell, then the next it will be the smell i cant put my finger on, BUT it really does smell good, i love taking a bud from the jar and putting it in my grinder, it is a experiance not to be missed

THE SMOKE: *****

Description: I usually smoke joints but i will have the odd puff on a bong as well, the smoke is smooth on inhale and exhale and really is a joy to smoke, i think i may have found a strain that i will always return to

THE HIGH: *****

Description: At first before i cured the bud, this was THE most potent i had ever had, i quick dried a few buds after chop, i managed 1 spliff the night it dried and i was out for the count, after curing though it does mellow out a little and i have found that i seem to get the munchies every time i smoke her although if overdone it still does knock you out BE WARNED the "NND" will visit you

Last edited by a moderator:
Great report Larry... +:slap:....."ru"

Nice 1 mate, Great write-up! :gthumb:

Reactions: CGR
Cheers Larky..Plus Rep......:Cushty:..it is the Smoke Reports I Love Best....

Description: At first before i cured the bud, this was THE most potent i had ever had, i quick dried a few buds after chop, i managed 1 spliff the night it
dried and i was out for the count,

You Met her then....?...Night-night Dragon....:nightdrag:

and i have found that i seem to get the munchies every time i smoke her

Yup...they do have side-effects...."M1"

Description this pheno was my first plant that had any real colour to it and i was just amazed, i shared some with friends and they were amazed at the colours (deep purple/black)

aunty-mossy-albums-mossy-wiggles-picture176197-12.jpg

Nice report bud ! Sounds like a smoke I could use for my insomnia lol. Damn graveyard shift has jacked up my sleep pattern. Might just have to try out some dragons in the future !

Nice smoke report I'm with you Aunty Mossy I really enjoy the smoke reports.:smokebuds:

"Munch" :X's Evil Laugh x: "NND"
:slap: :pass:

This Dragon is next on my list!!
Stay tuned for a new journal featuring a flock, herd, pack??? Of these critters. Oh I am soo psyched!
Too many varieties too little space and time...

Back