Indoor Strawberry Cough Grow (Kyle Kushman's cut)

Just wanted to make a quick update on my clone and so far it seems to be settling in and I had to remove a few leaves from the shipping. There's some new growth starting and it's gonna be a week on Tuesday and it's looking good IMO.... great job with the shipping @Rasterman I can't wait to see more pictures of your girl on the "Kushman's cut thread " catchy isn't it LoL :cooldance: a few pics from today after the mini haircut end of day 5
KIMG4008.JPG
KIMG4000.JPG
KIMG4002.JPG

Just wanted to make a quick update on my clone and so far it seems to be settling in and I had to remove a few leaves from the shipping. There's some new growth starting and it's gonna be a week on Tuesday and it's looking good IMO.... great job with the shipping @Rasterman I can't wait to see more pictures of your girl on the "Kushman's cut thread " catchy isn't it LoL :cooldance: a few pics from today after the mini haircut end of day 5View attachment 1600426View attachment 1600428View attachment 1600429
Yeah her color looks pretty good and better than yesterday.

Today is Day 9 since I got the clone in the mail and into soil and it's going pretty good and has new growth starting all over! I had to do a mini trimming of some branches that were not recovering and I will definitely be taking cuts from her so I plan to let her go guerilla style and try to maximize having a few nice cuttings. It'll be my first time taking cuts from a plant enough chit chat here's Kushman's Strawberry Cough clone Day 9
KIMG4091.JPG
KIMG4088.JPG
KIMG4111~2.JPG
KIMG4098.JPG
coming along nicely IMO but I might have to remove some lowers to get some better growth up top but I'll let her tell me.... but I seriously can't wait after seeing your beauty @Rasterman how's your chunky girl doing?:vibe:

Today is Day 9 since I got the clone in the mail and into soil and it's going pretty good and has new growth starting all over! I had to do a mini trimming of some branches that were not recovering and I will definitely be taking cuts from her so I plan to let her go guerilla style and try to maximize having a few nice cuttings. It'll be my first time taking cuts from a plant enough chit chat here's Kushman's Strawberry Cough clone Day 9View attachment 1601648View attachment 1601649View attachment 1601652View attachment 1601650coming along nicely IMO but I might have to remove some lowers to get some better growth up top but I'll let her tell me.... but I seriously can't wait after seeing your beauty @Rasterman how's your chunky girl doing?:vibe:
Your clone is looking great! I'm super relieved since cloning this strain was really difficult for me. Maybe I changed my process (I did) but I have other strains that are cloning no problem.

My girl is doing good! -with caveats. Remember the picture I sent where she was wilting and needed water? She does that even when the soil is still damp. She likes her roots wetter than any strain I remember growing. She was wilted on Monday so I waited for her to dry out because I thought she was overwatered. Tuesday she was still moist, and wilted, so I gave her water anyway. Today she's great, but has damage on some lower leaves like she didn't have enough water. Very strange! Just keep that in mind. It might be because she's rootbound and I'll up-pot her in a couple of days.

Her branches are pretty flimsy. I used string to hopefully give them strength. I should have stuck her in a tomato cage and I still might.
20230609_120615.jpg

One more month and I can smoke this frosty bud!
20230609_120556.jpg

Nice and thank you for the info and I was wondering what size pot yours is in I'm so happy too! I always get nervous but it's also a confidence boost to have it root and I attribute it to you doing an amazing job rooting and mailing it so it's not just me THANKS again Bromigo!

Nice and thank you for the info and I was wondering what size pot yours is in I'm so happy too! I always get nervous but it's also a confidence boost to have it root and I attribute it to you doing an amazing job rooting and mailing it so it's not just me THANKS again Bromigo!
It's in a five gallon. I'm going to up-pot it to 7 gallons next week sometime. I'd do it this weekend but I'm traveling. :hump:

...and thank you for the fire seeds you sent me like that Strawberry Headband I'm growing outside!

Safe travels and I hope you have a great weekend 😉 I will be trying out a 3 gallon pot I just got but I love the chunky colas and how it's so frosty these are looking great and I like it because I have the baby girl and you have one in adulthood LoL but it's even more fun to see what I've got in-store and "The Dude Abides"!!

Alright alright alright, today's the 15th day since receiving the clone of Kyle Kushman's Strawberry Cough and I will be trimming it up for the first time since getting it. So far I have a good healthy plant and I just need to remove some lowers to push more growth to the upper half
KIMG4311.JPG
KIMG4317.JPG
it's really turning into a nice Dudette!

Alright alright alright, today's the 15th day since receiving the clone of Kyle Kushman's Strawberry Cough and I will be trimming it up for the first time since getting it. So far I have a good healthy plant and I just need to remove some lowers to push more growth to the upper half View attachment 1603707View attachment 1603708 it's really turning into a nice Dudette!
She's looking really good! Here's an update on her mom. Fans are fading and I don't know if it's something I did, or normal. But the other plants in the tent didn't, so I'm thinking it's a normal thing for this strain as it gets deeper into flower.

Her buds are developing nicely.
20230614_101208.jpg
20230614_101150.jpg
20230614_101143.jpg

Back