Indoor Strawberry Cough Grow (Kyle Kushman's cut)

Of course, there are spots on a couple of leaves that makes me nervous. Next time I give her water I'll add potassium and epsom salts. But I'm pretty clueless about the cause.

20230614_104605.jpg

Of course, there are spots on a couple of leaves that makes me nervous. Next time I give her water I'll add potassium and epsom salts. But I'm pretty clueless about the cause.

View attachment 1603735
I’ve grown a whopping 10 plants so far so not the best advice giver. What I see, the yellowing edges and veins plus crispy tips suggest Mag deficiency, the spotting a Cal deficiency. So might want to add some gypsum too 🤷‍♂️ again, all I just said should be taken with a few grains of sand and salt.

I’ve grown a whopping 10 plants so far so not the best advice giver. What I see, the yellowing edges and veins plus crispy tips suggest Mag deficiency, the spotting a Cal deficiency. So might want to add some gypsum too 🤷‍♂️ again, all I just said should be taken with a few grains of sand and salt.
Thanks for the tip. I think it's right.

I think I know why my strawberry cough acts like it's out of water when it isn't. It IS out of water! I used sand for drainage and just discovered it probably drains the bottom of the pot really well. I have thick mulch, and under the mulch it stays nice and moist. So I've got to start checking both ends of the pot is all.

I just need to adjust for sand or switch back to perlite.

If you think you have an Mg deficiency, plain old unscented epsom salt is the ticket. Cheap as heck at the grocery/target/walmart. Make sure it is not flavored/colored/scented. It's Mg and Sulfur. Which Sulfur ain't too bad to add either. Just an alternative to cal/mag which can add unneeded CA and make things worse.

Here's my Strawberry Cough clone and a Purple Canyon photo fem
KIMG4457.JPG
and Purple Canyon and both are now in my grow room courtesy of my fellow Duder 😎 @Rasterman thanks for the awesome genetics. Purple Canyon is starting to show signs of new growth also I have put my Skywalker OG photo fem to 12/12 so I have 2 Auto Fems and 1 photo fem in preflower I'm looking forward to seeing the smells that are going to come out of the room!
KIMG4470.JPG
definitely-whata.gif

It's been a little bit since my last update it's because of her looking like this .....
KIMG4683.JPG
she's really happy now that I did a light trimming! Also the small one to the bottom left is Purple Canyon from Greenpoint Seeds and courtesy of @Rasterman she's starting to show fresh new growth and definitely stretching out & up!
KIMG4675.JPG
i-like-it-a-lot-jim-carrey.gif

So now I am officially excited about this Strawberry Cough clone because I now have a cutting to take from her and hopefully I'll be able to root it! But here's a couple pics of my Kyle Kushman's Strawberry Cough
KIMG4956.JPG
KIMG4959.JPG

:friday:Strawberry Cough clone doing great and I'm gonna be transplanting into a 2 gallon pot for the rest of the grow. I've also been able to take 2 cuttings from it so I'll be able to keep it going at least that's the plan! On the bottom of the picture is a Gorilla Glue Auto Fem from 420 Fastbuds on day 13 I'll also be transplanting her into a new 3 gallon pot and into the grow room she'll go!:hippy:
KIMG5232.JPG

Back